Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Mobster 28 day Euro Pharmacies power bulk log

keep up the good work. you are staying in shape!

Tuesday
If I kill legs I struggle the next day - such is life. I also had bad news today regarding one of my elderly neighbors dying over night. He'd only recently started Chemo and had represented (as well as coached teams) Wales in air rifle and pistol shooting.We'd enjoyed many a chat while getting our daily steps in. After a while I was able to 'get my head on' in my gym.

Seated Press
to 102.5kg/225.5lbs x 4 reps

Saxon Bar
bar/12.5kg x 8 reps, 52.5kg (mis load) x 6 reps, 100kg x 5 x 1 reps. All bar the first set were hands on for all the reps / touch n go.

Bwt: 332lbs

Everytime I kill any body part I think of what Tom platz said with the feeling of being spent giving it everything u got is wonderful.

Touchdown!
20231018_104826-jpg.16892

Thursday
@ Powerhouse Gym. Another brutal day. PB's on both lifts.

Dumbbell Hammer Curls
to 90kg @ x 12 reps

EZ Skull Crushers
to 94kg x 4 reps (loose form)

Bwt: 330lbs (scales seemed faulty cos it didn't need paying for)

Friday
Last heavy bench session @ Powerhouse. 3 man crew with Ken, Chris and myself for the most part. Heaviest bench day I've ever had pre any 1RM attempts. Still a little sluggish etc getting my ass to the gym but once I'm there...

Mid Iso Lever Row
to 130kg/264lbs (mixed 25kg plates with the 20kg plates and used a band to keep the weights on) x 6 reps

Close Grip Bench Press
broomstick warm ups, bar x 8, 60kg x 8, 80kg x 6, 120k x 1, 140kg x 1, 170kg x 1 and then 4 x 1 x 185kg/407lbs

Bwt: 334lbs (also back to all time high)

Top Bottom