Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Mobster 28 day Euro Pharmacies power bulk log

Monday
Hatfield Squat
basr x 87 reps, 100kg x 8 reps, 180kg x 8 reps, 260kg x 4 reps

Leg Press
205kg x 8 reps, 410kg x 8 reps, 680kg (easy) x 8 reps

Lying Leg Curls
4p x 8 reps, 9p x 6 reps

Leg Extensions
1/2 stack x 8 reps, stack +15kg x 7 reps

Bwt: 330lbs

Mobster is out here doing what alot of people cant at his age and I absolutely love seeing it.
That's been a BIG part of feedback the last few days. I'd be top six raw in the UK age 54-59 with my 190kg bench - ever

Tuesday
Stomach not liking me. That'a gonna be down to straining on legs. Such is life except I was a bit sluggish
Seated Press
to 100kg/220lbs x 5 reps

Saxon Bar
to 97.5kg/214.5lbs x 4 x 3 non-stop reps and 1 x 5 hands off between each rep

Bwt: 329.9lbs

Thursday
Today was as B-R-U-T-A-L as I knew it would be. @ Powerhouse

Hammer DB Curls
to 90kg x 11 reps

s/s

Skull Crushers
to 91.5kg x 6 reps

TPD on MA Machine
stack x 20 reps

Bwt: 334lbs (back to all time high)

Friday
Hell of a session and I'm not done yet. @powerhouse with Ken (equaled his lifetime best of 125kg x 1 at age 76).
Lat Pulldowns
to stack = 1 stacker plate x 18 plates

Close Grip Bench Press
to an all time best (multiple singles) 6 x 1 x 180kg/396lbs. Previously it had been 5 x 1 back in 2009

Bwt:151kg

Your lifts always amaze me!
Occasionally me too lol

Saturday
I've spent the last 24 hours bone tired. The reality of any push into new territory be that PED use, almost highest bodyweight or training is that it's whole new level of stress thus far not experienced. I speak as someone who still has a few, as yet, unbroken world records. That means I'm literally the only person on the planet (so far) who has done that thing.

The same 'rules' apply when I break a personal best. In order for me to go to a new place I gotta push harder. If I want 195kg or 200kg/440lbs as a life time best I gotta do sick f**ked up sh*t. I read yesterday a line which seems to apply: you can still be strong as you age - it just take longer to recover

Occasionally me too lol

Saturday
I've spent the last 24 hours bone tired. The reality of any push into new territory be that PED use, almost highest bodyweight or training is that it's whole new level of stress thus far not experienced. I speak as someone who still has a few, as yet, unbroken world records. That means I'm literally the only person on the planet (so far) who has done that thing.

The same 'rules' apply when I break a personal best. In order for me to go to a new place I gotta push harder. If I want 195kg or 200kg/440lbs as a life time best I gotta do sick f**ked up sh*t. I read yesterday a line which seems to apply: you can still be strong as you age - it just take longer to recover
we are with you big man push this to the full limit

Top Bottom