Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

These damn sweet cravings haunt me...

T

TerraNoble

What would you suggest for someone who craves for sweets during a cutting diet?

WOUlD this receipe be Ok: 1/2 cup oatmeal+5 whites eggs+1 or scoop of whey protein+blueberry. Mixed in a blender and put them in a skillet. Nice pancakes...

Any other advice?

That was a pretty "comprehensive" answer!
Does anyone have a detailed answer?

Thanks anyway...

PS> I dont get the"refeeds" thing?:confused:

Last edited:
Sugar free jello and some lite cool whip if you are just concerned about a sweet taste....but look at past posts about Leptin levels and refeeds......

Refeeds = cheat meal/day where you increase your calorie intake

Blueberries, in fact any berries, have a pretty low amount of carbs and also have a good amount of fiber. One thing you could try is tossing a bunch of strawberries, rasberries, and blueberries in a blender with water and some splenda and drink that. It tastes great and has a ton less sugar then OJ and even more vitamins. I already talked about this on another post but it is worth repeating in case you don't see it.

beastboy said:
Sugar free jello and some lite cool whip if you are just concerned about a sweet taste....but look at past posts about Leptin levels and refeeds......

Sounds like a good idea...A a mater of fact I do have some in progress in the fridge!! Hence , I will give it a try...

One question would be how many servings ( 1 serving=1/2 cup) per day/week would be Ok ?

Last edited:
Though i've never been one for sweets, I do find myself craving carbs "sweets" on a low carb diet. I can usually ignore the cravings, but sometimes i have a diet coke, and it seems to help.

actually i would definitely call it a "refeed", not a "cheat day", i have done these now three weeks and will continue, one day a week (that is only do it if ur bf is pretty low or towards there, not if it is high and you have just started ur cutting diet), i have had a whole cheat day, i still make sure i get in my protein but i eat all the good foods i want with each of my six meals, not a total binge, but i went one week and after my cheat day weighed myself and in 6 days i lost 2 lbs. also i am much much more full looking, and strength is doing better witht his approach.

110% said:
actually i would definitely call it a "refeed", not a "cheat day", i have done these now three weeks and will continue, one day a week (that is only do it if ur bf is pretty low or towards there, not if it is high and you have just started ur cutting diet), i have had a whole cheat day, i still make sure i get in my protein but i eat all the good foods i want with each of my six meals, not a total binge, but i went one week and after my cheat day weighed myself and in 6 days i lost 2 lbs. also i am much much more full looking, and strength is doing better witht his approach.
agreed. Refeed days are important physically, and mentally.

Top Bottom