Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

somebody shed some light on my training.

Eddie-jnr

Ok so I've sat down and wrote up this new workout routine because I've been doin a routine Ages now and no real results so how does this look:

Monday: Chest & Tricep's
BB bench press
Decline DB press
Incline DB press
Cable cross overs
Tricep Rope pulley
Skull Crushers
Dips

Tuesday: Back & Biceps
Lat Pull down (wide grip)
DB Rows
Seated close Grip cable pulley
Back Raises
Lat pull down (Close grip)
Seated DB bicep curls
Cable Bicep curl
Standing Hammer curls

Wednesday: Legs & light cardio Abs
Bike 15 mins
Squats or Deads
Leg extensions
Seated calf raises
Abs:
crunch machine
Knee Raises
Bike 15-20 mins

Thursday: Chest & Shoulders
DB Bench press
Incline BB press
Decline DB press
Seated shoulder Press
Lateral raises
Z Bar raises
Cable Cross over

Friday: Back & Abs
Lat pulldown (behind head)
DB Rows
Seated Machine Rows
Back Raises
Abs:
Knee Raises
Crunch machine.

PLEASE NOTE ALL MY EXERCISES WILL CONSIST OF 4 SETS 8-12 REPS

MY GOAL IS TO BASICALLY BUILD AS MUCH MUSCLE AS I CAN

looks more like somthing for an advanced bodybuilder getting detailed for a contest or somthing...
you need to start with a good 5x5 plan... 5/3/1 or some kind of push/pull split revolving around heavy (remember, heavy is a relative term) compound moves ie; presses, squats, deadlifts and rows...
also diet is a major factor; calories in vs. calories out... if you dont have an excess of carories over what you burn, you cannot grow, rest is also important...
what you are doing looks like overtraining for a beginner; i started out the same way and had to learn the hard way over a couple years of getting nowhere myself...
take a look at the 'sticky's above on the Training Vault and Madcow... lots of goood info in there...
or you could just go simple like this...
moday
5sets 5 reps bench
5sets 5 reps squats
5sets 5 reps rows
wed
5 sets 3 reps deadlifts
5sets 5 reps standing millitary press
some ab work
fri
same as monday
eat a lot and you will grow...

But if I did do the routine I have above and eat right would it work for gaining as much muscle as possible do you think? I'll be going on a cycle in next week or 2 of sustanon at 500mg/week and probably dbol oral would my routine be ok to go with the cycle in your opinion? Thanks bro

Well I'm old enough to sorta make my own decisions on juicing or not so I'm gonna do that anyways and yes my diet does need work i eat doh dont think i eat enough I'm gonna by an all in one shake this week it seems to be a good way of helping me put on weight in the past so gonna grab one of those, the only thing I want is a good workout routine and honestly 5x5 workout don't think thats for me thanks for your help it's much appreciated anymore suggestions I'm all ears

The body will adapt to anything....of you're doing the exact same workout on the same day for the same BP with the same reps, etc progress will stall....keep changing it up to shock the body

And agree with Moya, AAS should be after the diet and training are in order and for a while....

~EZ

thats fine if you want to juice... your body to mess up... thats all the suggestions i have there... pretty sure most experienced lifters here would at leat somewhat agree...
a weight gain shake aint the solution either... post up your diet, im sure there is a lot that can be done there to help...

5x5 workouts such as stronglifts is a great way to get a solid foundation. I used to do bodybuilding splits when I started out lifting and it did almost nothing for me. Did stronglifts for 3 months and my bench went from 135x5 to 225x5!

I'm going to give the workout I posted a go I started chest and tri's today and felt it took me about 1hr 45min to get tru it with partner felt like I really worked out hard so I'll see by the end of the week of I will stick with this routine so far so good :)

id personally switch it up a little and train chest and bi`s together and then back and tri`s. I feel if I train tri`s with chest and back with bi`s my arms are spent and really dont get a good pump just fatigued.

then id also do chest and abs and shoulder with your second session of back.

just my opinion on a few tweaks. personally I think thats overtraining if you say your not eating enough. but your call bro, good luck with the juice.id def try and get diet sorted out before you get on cycle to maximize gains and not waste your money.

Top Bottom