Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So I haven't been to the gym for the past month...

breathinbleedout

And I hit that place harder than a fucking hammer tonight! Yhea I lost shit load of strength, but I will get it back. Couldn't have felt better(tonight, tomorrow will be a different story), I am getting ready for the pain tomorrow though! Today was chest and triceps day. Tomorrow will be legs! Speaking of legs they hurt the most, espically the hamstring the next day after doing deadlifts and leg curls!

Oh yhea btw my diet is back to heavy protein and heavy fart!
Just finished up my 2nd can of tuna and about to hit some chicken breast, and beans like a serial rapist!!

Awesome brother!!! Im just getting back into the gym myself after 5 weeks of a back injury. Youll get it back fast! I was surprised, thought I would lose ALOT more. TRAIN OR FUCKIN DIE!!!!!!!!!!

Ahh so today was the dreaded leg day! Started off nicely with squats: 12, 10, 8, 6.
Then hit the leg press: 15, 12, 10.
Deadlifts here shit hit the fan. Got the first set out easily, second set went great too. Then I felt a rumble in my stomach. Had to run to the bathroom and puked my ass off. All water and orange juice though, so no biggie, felt a little woozy so I had to stop the party there. I missed out on leg curls and calf. I will get that tomorrow when I hit my shoulders and deltoids.
Eating some chicken and bread while writing this post btw.

Just completed destroying my shoulders and deltoids today. Started off with military press: 12, 10, 8, 6. Strength has decreased significantly, really depressing. Anyways after that I hit some front, side and rear lateral raise for the deltoids. Finished off the workout with some shrugs, dumbell and barbell. After shoulders I did some hamstring, and calf workout.
Overall I give myself an A- today.

you should dry doing deads on a different day than squats it kills my back and i can perform better deads on days with no squats. just a suggestion. anyways way to go with the puking thats what its all about we all do it sooner or later.

Top Bottom