Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

so i did not get my fuckin job....where should i move....

The Old Vet said:
Throw Maine, Mass., Vermont and New Hampshire on that list. Nothing but heffers, cold winter nights and liberals...everywhere.
I'd say avoid most of the mid-atlantic coast from Maryland up. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Maine, gorgeous state but you better like the cold and the woods and it's an hour driving to anywhere. Not exactly the center of commerce.

BTW, Jon, you only get one shot at this life, IMO if you have the need to shake your life up, then I think you should frigging do it. It's not like it's that easy to start over again when you have a wife/kids/mortgage.

I think picking up and moving to another state/city is a good idea, as long as its not running away from problems, because those will follow you everywhere.

You cant run away from yourself. I understand , I've been where you have been (I think I dont know you well , but I've felt the feeling of just picking up and starting over somewhere, hell i feel it still soemtimes when things are rough.)

Why do you want to just meet all new people? Are you having problems with the people in your life? Have you burned or want to burn bridges and cut off ties with everyone in your life right now?

The idea is always appealing, but then I understand that new faces will turn into the same old problems and faces a couple of years down the line.

Smurfy said:
oh and dont worry about rnch. he bombed me once and called me a bitch...
not like i was the first person to do so here.... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: jh1
The Old Vet said:
Throw Maine, Mass., Vermont and New Hampshire on that list. Nothing but heffers, cold winter nights and liberals...everywhere.
yeah, add mi to the list.
great state, beatiful, but no loot

moving to a new joint is awsome, it depends on income and savings too. how much debt does one have? do you have enough savings to get by for a few months without work and moving expenses you will run in too?

Top Bottom