Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

so i did not get my fuckin job....where should i move....

jon79 said:
yea i lived on catalina for 6 mos......i could do san diego for sure.....just need a complete new start and meet all new ppl

wtf?? Let me guess, you worked in that private town...Two Harbors? They rotate kids through there all the time. I stayed at the Banning House once.

ceo said:
wtf?? Let me guess, you worked in that private town...Two Harbors? They rotate kids through there all the time. I stayed at the Banning House once.
yea i worked at harbor reef in the outside bar during the days and inside bar at night....

banning house is haunted

jon79 said:
yea i worked at harbor reef in the outside bar during the days and inside bar at night....

banning house is haunted

That's so fuckin funny! Two Harbors is laid back. Of course we ate at Harbor Reef...no other choice. We had no issues in Banning House at all. We'll definitely go back. It's great to just get away and forget about everything for a couple days.

I was thinking it was weird that the town is private and you can only live there if you work there. Sounds all cultish like some Branch Davidian shit going on there. Did you stay in one of those little shacks? We were thinking that the kids that work there are all banging each other too...it's true huh? Lots of foreigners come there. Bunch of Ukraine, Polish, Russian and other eastern bloc country representative workers there.

ceo said:
That's so fuckin funny! Two Harbors is laid back. Of course we ate at Harbor Reef...no other choice. We had no issues in Banning House at all. We'll definitely go back. It's great to just get away and forget about everything for a couple days.

I was thinking it was weird that the town is private and you can only live there if you work there. Sounds all cultish like some Branch Davidian shit going on there. Did you stay in one of those little shacks? We were thinking that the kids that work there are all banging each other too...it's true huh? Lots of foreigners come there. Bunch of Ukraine, Polish, Russian and other eastern bloc country representative workers there.
yea i lived in the shatks .....they had a few hot girls there the made their way around lol

I'm sorry to hear that. I wish I'd been able to reach my aunt but we don't exactly keep close touch. Even she and my mom maybe talk once every six months.

I'd recommend Austin. It's a great great city and the cost of living isn't retarded like socal.

nefertiti said:
I'm sorry to hear that. I wish I'd been able to reach my aunt but we don't exactly keep close touch. Even she and my mom maybe talk once every six months.

I'd recommend Austin. It's a great great city and the cost of living isn't retarded like socal.

Austin's cool. If no opportunities there try San Antonio. Only places in TX I'd even consider.

Seattle...hellz no. Dude, if you're dealing with depression, DO NOT move to Seattle!!! Trust me!!! Go someplace sunny. With the industry you're in and the licenses you have you can make some great money. You can live relatively cheap in SD, as long as you're not trying to buy a house. The way I see it, your health and happiness is worth it.

rnch said:
karma's a bitch, dood.
dude don't say that if that were true nothing but good things would happen to me

u can't take a little joke bro i feel sorry for you

but don't make comments like bro..."karma's a bitch dude: wtf....so i make a geigh thred as a joke about rnch... and i deserve not to get a job and get shit on?

Top Bottom