Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

so i did not get my fuckin job....where should i move....

Jon79

i just wanna start from scaratch. I want to leave everyone I have ever known, change my cell number and only give it to new ppl i meet. Start a complete new life. Just disappear..

dead_reggin_storage_fashi said:
what happened? what the reason for the no.

where do you live now?
dude the branch manager was hurt bc he liked me

but i had not even thought about the biz in 2 years and i had to take the pre employment test...and i failed it ....wtf...so there was nothing he could do

yea im fuckin done dogg.....i been trying for a while now.....im tired of dancing around for all these mother fuckers

jon79 said:
i just wanna start from scaratch. I want to leave everyone I have ever known, change my cell number and only give it to new ppl i meet. Start a complete new life. Just disappear..

Only place I can recommend is So Cal, nigga.

ceo said:
Only place I can recommend is So Cal, nigga.
yea i lived on catalina for 6 mos......i could do san diego for sure.....just need a complete new start and meet all new ppl

You create your own reality Jon. Life is for experiences. The more places ya go to the more people you meet the more experiences you have. Come down see me in Paradise. You wont be disappointed.

Top Bottom