Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

so i did not get my fuckin job....where should i move....

he didn't answer how old he was, but if I was just wanting to go somewhere and chillout, I had a freind that went to the Caymans, started diving and eventually had his own dive shop type of gig, I always admired him for that. Money wasn't his initial goal, but now he does underwater welding, makes big $$. All the while he was living in the tropics... AAP had some good ones too.
If making money is where your at, well, that all depends on what the cost of living is and what your qualified to do. Around here, welders are making 30.00/hr and the cost of living is extremely low. Three big projects going on in a 20 mile radius, those guys are sacking it in right now. Not too bad, no traffic, lowcost housing, etc. Waco is within 30-45 minutes for going out at night and shit. White collar jobs, that's a different story... I liked Houston myself, Dallas was alright too. There's no where on this earth that I have been for beautiful women like north Dallas, kids regularly make 6 figures there at most anything they do...

The Old Vet said:
Throw Maine, Mass., Vermont and New Hampshire on that list. Nothing but heffers, cold winter nights and liberals...everywhere.

Agreed.....except maybe Boston, Mass.

nzrodney said:
Yes it does. Yes they do. Its called the Universal Law of Attraction. Get a copy of the book "The Secret". In simple terms it means "You get back what you send out." What are YOU ending out right now, Jon? Positive out, positive back, Negative out, negative back. etc
Peace,
rodney

Please kill yourself immediately so that your genes cannot further pollute the gene pool. TYIA.

:cow:

The Old Vet said:
Throw Maine, Mass., Vermont and New Hampshire on that list. Nothing but heffers, cold winter nights and liberals...everywhere.

LMAO....not quite here in Maine. Slat knows what I mean....Portsmouth area has some seriously fine wimmens too. The beaches here are loaded during the Summer too.

hey broheim, why dont you head over to the front range, we're supposed to get a ton of snow next week. We'll swirl some beers at A-basin, it's open from peak to base now...

juiceddreadlocks said:
hey broheim, why dont you head over to the front range, we're supposed to get a ton of snow next week. We'll swirl some beers at A-basin, it's open from peak to base now...
sure.....thats sick

i have not riddin in a while...but its easy to jump back on.....

i used to know some chicks from cu one that i dated but i lost her number or i would have already been there

samoth said:
Please kill yourself immediately so that your genes cannot further pollute the gene pool. TYIA.

:cow:
Thank You for your kind words. I'll overdose on trenbolone next shot.

xrsist said:
a small cold island with nothing to do other than drink piss and smoke weed umm thats not paradise imo sorry bro.. the gold coast is where you wanna be..
Ha Ha Bro, I'd have to admit its nice on the G Coast there in June trained at the gym in oasis. Up at Maloolaaba (spl?) it was fuckin cold mate. Came with Ts & tanks had to buy some more clothes. Love ya posts bro your fair dinkim!

Top Bottom