Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

so i did not get my fuckin job....where should i move....

Sorry that you did not score well on the test, Jon.

However, I must agree, I'd not just pick up and leave because you did'nt "cut the mustard" on ONE test. So what? I've failed more than once in life,I embrace those failures because I learned something about myself during those crappy experiences.

Lick your wounds and learn from it.

xrsist said:
a small cold island with nothing to do other than drink piss and smoke weed umm thats not paradise imo sorry bro.. the gold coast is where you wanna be..

WTF

I am from the fucking GC.....Ashmore to be exact

You live there?

agree with the above regarding the defeatist attitude...however i know you didn't really like colorado to begin with so it may not be a bad idea.

it depends what you want out of a city bro...

you want fast paced, slow paced...high density, low density population. urban, rural...etc. can you deal with the cold weather....what kind of vibe/people are you looking for.

For me, i already know where'd i make a move if i did because i know what i'm looking...back to new york, or somewhere in cali is most likely. i personally like to be where the action is and where there's alot of opportunity(and competition), i also like to be around people that "get it".

calveless wonder said:
agree with the above regarding the defeatist attitude...however i know you didn't really like colorado to begin with so it may not be a bad idea.

it depends what you want out of a city bro...

you want fast paced, slow paced...high density, low density population. urban, rural...etc. can you deal with the cold weather....what kind of vibe/people are you looking for.

For me, i already know where'd i make a move if i did because i know what i'm looking...back to new york, or somewhere in cali is most likely. i personally like to be where the action is and where there's alot of opportunity(and competition), i also like to be around people that "get it".
me to man ..i want faced paced urban city with lots of opportunity......

this place is a fuckin retirement home lol

As tupac says," keep ya head up." Man I loved that dude. What kind of work do you do? Maybe do a google search and see what part of the country needs your services, or what part of the country pays the best for your services. I wouldn't just pick up and leave with out doing a little research first. Good luck homie

DJ

cboogsrun said:
As tupac says," keep ya head up." Man I loved that dude. What kind of work do you do? Maybe do a google search and see what part of the country needs your services, or what part of the country pays the best for your services. I wouldn't just pick up and leave with out doing a little research first. Good luck homie

DJ
thanks bro...i was financial services

sorry bout your peck...hope u feel better now

juiceddreadlocks said:
Yo dude you could always get a job in the oil patch until you figure life out... that'd give ya at least part of the winter to do some boarding!
yea im going to start lookin

i dont want to get hurt out there though......just heard it was crazy dangerous

jon79 said:
dude don't say that if that were true nothing but good things would happen to me

u can't take a little joke bro i feel sorry for you

but don't make comments like bro..."karma's a bitch dude: wtf....so i make a geigh thred as a joke about rnch... and i deserve not to get a job and get shit on?
it was a joke, just like the one you made about me....if you can't take it don't dish it out!! :rolleyes:

Top Bottom