Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

so i did not get my fuckin job....where should i move....

I would juice up... move to Aspen and be a stud service to the snow bunnies there.

Or say fuck it, put things on hold for 2 years and go to work for a cruise ship. They pay for shit, about $8 per hour. But it is 99% tax free and you get to see the world and fuck hot single people on there.

Or go to work for an airline, travel around on your days off see what other cities offer.

Move to Hawaii and work at the surf shack there.

jon79 said:
me to man ..i want faced paced urban city with lots of opportunity......

this place is a fuckin retirement home lol

What about Phoenix, AZ?

One of the fastest growing cities, lots of employment opportunities.

Supposedly a good night life & what not.

Cheap cost of living.

Shit I'd move there myself if I wasn't such a pussy about the heat LOL

I didn't read all the posts, but I did read AAP's, his sounded like he had already been thinking about the same thing.

Jon, how old are you? that's my question...

There are plenty of great places to move, but you need to sort yourself out before you do anything. Otherwise, you'll have spent a shitload of money to be in the same place with different surroundings.

A bunch of people probably already said this, but they have teh gaye.

jnevin said:
There are plenty of great places to move, but you need to sort yourself out before you do anything. Otherwise, you'll have spent a shitload of money to be in the same place with different surroundings.

A bunch of people probably already said this, but they have teh gaye.

I want to cover you with sauerkraut & swallow you whole :qt:

digimon7068 said:
alaska. . .get a job on a crab boat. . .big balls. . .big bucks. . .

40K- 60k for 90 days work, that's what I hear...

txbondsman said:
40K- 60k for 90 days work, that's what I hear...

Yeah, that's pretty close. Some snowboarders I worked with when I bartended went and did that so they could heliboard those huge mountains after they got off of the boats. They said it was the hardest, scariest thing they ever did. One of the boats capsized and they barely made it out alive. One of they guys almost lost an arm. They said all there is to do up there is drink your money away.

Top Bottom