Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

so i did not get my fuckin job....where should i move....

jon79 said:
dude don't say that if that were true nothing but good things would happen to me

u can't take a little joke bro i feel sorry for you

but don't make comments like bro..."karma's a bitch dude: wtf....so i make a geigh thred as a joke about rnch... and i deserve not to get a job and get shit on?

If u were takin it up the shoot, you'd be grouchy too... :rainbow:

man i was kidding with him and he wants to say some hateful shit like that....like i have done something to deserve something bad...

btw karma does not exit....good ppl don't have good things happen to them its more like the other way around

jon79 said:
man i was kidding with him and he wants to say some hateful shit like that....like i have done something to deserve something bad...

btw karma does not exit....good ppl don't have good things happen to them its more like the other way around

Amen brotha. I've been swimming in shit most of my life. It's getting pretty old, actually.

jon79 said:
dude the branch manager was hurt bc he liked me

but i had not even thought about the biz in 2 years and i had to take the pre employment test...and i failed it ....wtf...so there was nothing he could do

Ouch, what kind of test was it?

jon79 said:

Yes it does. Yes they do. Its called the Universal Law of Attraction. Get a copy of the book "The Secret". In simple terms it means "You get back what you send out." What are YOU ending out right now, Jon? Positive out, positive back, Negative out, negative back. etc
Peace,
rodney

YOu want to dump everything and everyone in your life simply because you didnt get ONE job? I dont think I like this defeatist attitude. And let's face it. you're not going to drop off the face of the earth to those close to you., it's not like you're going to cut off all ties. you're just wallowing right now. pick your fucking head up.

oh and dont worry about rnch. he bombed me once and called me a bitch for an indirect joke i made about his sexuality once even though he makes references to it all the time (mostly by flirting with men here) and others like Pick3 do it too. so take his backlash with a grain of salt. he probably has PMS or something.

Reactions: jh1
nzrodney said:
You create your own reality Jon. Life is for experiences. The more places ya go to the more people you meet the more experiences you have. Come down see me in Paradise. You wont be disappointed.

a small cold island with nothing to do other than drink piss and smoke weed umm thats not paradise imo sorry bro.. the gold coast is where you wanna be..

Top Bottom