Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SO Bored with diet...need help

GUARDIAN said:
this is what i do. my dinner at home is the only fresh cooked meal for the day. i will take 8-10lbs of chicken breats out to the grill and knock it out of the way.

fish kind of sucks warmed up though. i save my fish for fresh cooked meals.

me too, dinner at home must be cooked.

the rest of the meals are nuked chicken, canned tuna, or oats.

lol even sometimes eggwhites.

cindylou said:
me too, dinner at home must be cooked.

the rest of the meals are nuked chicken, canned tuna, or oats.

lol even sometimes eggwhites.

i do the egg white thing to. i leave them just a tad runny so they dont get overcooked in the microwave. i will also add a tablespoon of queso sauce for flavoring. yum!

I pre-cook for two days. However, breakfast must be fresh. I also warm up meals in a mini oven.

The only time I use the microwave is to warm up rice. I cook enough rice for a week, then warm it up daily on the micro.

I cook for myself and my husband. I have an in-home daycare and have to cook for the children too. The hardest thing is avoiding what I feed the children, but I am pretty good at it. My biggest downfall is weekends. I am so sick of eating clean through the week that I make really bad choices. I have lost fat eating this way, but I know that I could do so much better if I just ate clean for just one more day.

What keeps you all motivated to eat clean most of the time?

Needto, where can I buy your book?

tbuzzell said:
I cook for myself and my husband. I have an in-home daycare and have to cook for the children too. The hardest thing is avoiding what I feed the children, but I am pretty good at it. My biggest downfall is weekends. I am so sick of eating clean through the week that I make really bad choices. I have lost fat eating this way, but I know that I could do so much better if I just ate clean for just one more day.

You just need to hang in there.
Once you get use to eating 'clean' you wont want to go back. You will hate your old food. However, if you keep going back to the old food, you'll never get used to the clean food, enough to hate the other food. Does that make sense?
Think of it like an alcoholic. Does an alcoholic have a drink(s) on the weekends? he/she will never kick the habit that way..

tbuzzell said:

the mirror.

click on the "needtochef" in my signature to purchase the book.

tbuzzell said:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/s...-fastest-selling-ef-book-all-time-595668.html

Here is something to read about the book. There is a few links in the thread to a place to buy the book.

I always tell people to pm ef frank and buy the book threw him. He will give you 3 free months plat when you get the book threw him.

Top Bottom