Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question for all who get a full workout in 30 mins.

Ferrus

How?

Let's say you're doing back and tri's (or back and bi's)

how many sets do you do? including warmups and stretching...how much time between sets?

It takes me 20 mins just to get through deadlifts

Do supersets, multisets where you do 2-4 sets with little or no pause at all, working different parts of the same muscle group in each subset.
(For instance reverse curls, curls, hammer curls, curls where you lean forward.)

Some exercises require so much energy that you can not do your normal amount of sets in such a "short" time, but then again, you've most likely already spended your normal amount of energy, thus the net result will be the same.

Deadlifts cause you to suck wind and require more rest. I used to experience the same thing, Try doing less sets or doing one set aftre you have done every thng else...that just fries you.....

Reduce your sets to minimum. 2 warm ups and an extremely hard gut renching set. I usually finish 2 body parts in 30-45 min. 6-8 hard sets/ body part and compound movements only

Start out lighter and and cut your time done between sets. As your endurance and recovery time reduces, you will be able to increase you weight.

Top Bottom