Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about cardion in the a.m.

The Shadow said:
Where did you get that??

Someone around here told me..... forget who now....

But after a workout I was told it's best to drink a protein shake, no fats....

But it should be: protein + carb - no fat after a workout??

jenscats5 said:
Someone around here told me..... forget who now....

But after a workout I was told it's best to drink a protein shake, no fats....

But it should be: protein + carb - no fat after a workout??

I have always said a whey/carb(malto) is BEST postworkout.

the carb source is an endless debate though

The Shadow said:
I have always said a whey/carb(malto) is BEST postworkout.

the carb source is an endless debate though

I know really.....

Well, my protein powder has 2g carb per serving, so I guess that would count as carbs post-workout.....

jenscats5 said:
I know really.....

Well, my protein powder has 2g carb per serving, so I guess that would count as carbs post-workout.....

yeah.....not enough......if you look at my food log..Im always mixing in non-fat milk

..its splitting hairs...MALTO is superior for gaining mass.....for cutting..Im not sure that it REALLy matters

Shadow - you are my hero and what you say is the bible as far as I'm concerned, of course - I appreciate all you ladies input too, but I've decided to do cardio first thing in the morning before eating, and then have my egg white pancake with oatmeal afterwards. I then do weights usually about two hours later then have my whey protein shake with an apple right after that.

Thanks Shadow, you're right I do tend to over analyze sometimes, my brother is always telling me that, just stick to a simple diet with clean protein, fat when needed at appropriate times and carbs when appropriate, which I have a total understanding of now.

Thanks again.

Lynette said:
Shadow - you are my hero and what you say is the bible as far as I'm concerned, of course - I appreciate all you ladies input too, but I've decided to do cardio first thing in the morning before eating, and then have my egg white pancake with oatmeal afterwards. I then do weights usually about two hours later then have my whey protein shake with an apple right after that.

Thanks again.

Well...first off

I think what you propose is fine...just limit the fat intake in the pancake and it looks good...

Thank You.

Lynette said:
Shadow - you are my hero and what you say is the bible as far as I'm concerned, of course - I appreciate all you ladies input too, but I've decided to do cardio first thing in the morning before eating, and then have my egg white pancake with oatmeal afterwards.

I thought you said earlier in this thread that first AM cardio was not an option due to your children?

I'm confused - because the advice you got freom several people was to do cardio before eating, but you said you couldn't do this. Then, the advice you received was tailored to fit this supposed schedule........

Daisy_Girl said:
I thought you said earlier in this thread that first AM cardio was not an option due to your children?

I'm confused - because the advice you got freom several people was to do cardio before eating, but you said you couldn't do this. Then, the advice you received was tailored to fit this supposed schedule........

Ditto....

This bothers me a lot... "Shadow - you are my hero and what you say is the bible as far as I'm concerned, of course - I appreciate all you ladies input too, but I've decided to do cardio first thing in the morning before eating, and then have my egg white pancake with oatmeal afterwards."

Shadow is very intelligent and very knowledgable... I love having him on this board (as I'm sure everyone else is)... but it seems that everything that was said here was disregarded until Shadow responded... Raina, Daisy, Sassy, and jenscats gave you some great advice and they're extremely intelligent women. IMO, it's rude to turn one person into "the God" here. If you don't care to hear what the rest of the women have to say, discuss your problems in PM.

Top Bottom