Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pro Bodybuilders 4 hours a day in the gym?

I think this is steroid related so please reconsder before moving the thread. How juiced does one need to be on to need to spend 4 hours a day in the gym? I met some pros before but never trained with one so I ask. I read and watched some truthful documentary shows recently where these female pros spent 4 hours a day in the gym. I assume not all that time is resistance training.
Say 1 hour of cardio
But even 2.5 hours a day is alot.

Is it their doing massive quanitites of gear?
Are they just taking 5 minutes rest between sets? (That could explain it) but that fits more with a powerlifer training, and these girls were massive and ripped.

What gives? I put in 45min -1.5 hr a day and never more than 90 seconds to 2 minutes rest between sets.
Or am I not using enough gear?

Just finished 8 weeks of 500 mg Sust a week + 400 mg Deca a week
and now cruising wk 9- 15 on 210 mg wk test cyp + 75 mg a day of Anavar

Nobody needs to spend 2+ hours to stimulate muscle growth. Nobody.

I can see taking "up to" 2 hours if you're fuckin around abit and taking long rests between heavy ass sets, but generally 60-90 minutes is the sweet spot imo.

Maybe, 3 hrs when dieting.1 hr cardio session in the morning, 1 hr cardio session at night,and 1 hr of weight training, the other hr their looking in the mirror..

Dorian Yates spent almost that much time training every WEEK
When preparing for the last Olympia that he won.

yep thats to long to lift for a bber

Brad.

Nobody needs to spend 2+ hours to stimulate muscle growth. Nobody.

I can see taking "up to" 2 hours if you're fuckin around abit and taking long rests between heavy ass sets, but generally 60-90 minutes is the sweet spot imo.

I have to agree. alot of these guys are in the gym this long but most of the time is spent socializing
and not training with intensity. 60 min should be enough to get in,,,hit it hard,,,and your done.

Paul Dillet used to spend that much time in the gym. Only because he was a lazy ass and it would take him 45 mins just to do 6 sets of barbell curls. I have never seen a more lazy person who wanted to be a bodybuilder but hated to lift weights.

Top Bottom