Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre comp cycle [test prop, primobolan, masteron, anavar] ...advice, what to expect?

Re: Pre comp cycle [test prop, primobolan, masteron, anavar] ...advice, what to expec

Anything that helps prevent hair loss?

Re: Pre comp cycle [test prop, primobolan, masteron, anavar] ...advice, what to expec

you could do test mast and tren or test mast and anavar bro...

you could do test mast and tren or test mast and anavar bro...

Thanks for the reply Dylan, yeah i think i might go test mast and var.....im too scared from tren from what i have heard/read about it.

Thanks for the reply Dylan, yeah i think i might go test mast and var.....im too scared from tren from what i have heard/read about it.

Test, mast and var can be a bad ass cycle bro... You want me to set you up a cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app from Dylan Gemelli

Test, mast and var can be a bad ass cycle bro... You want me to set you up a cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app from Dylan Gemelli

Yes please that would be good :)

1-8 test prop 150 mg eod
1-8 mast prop 150 mg eod
1-8 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
3-8 anavar 60 mg day first four weeks then bump to 80 mg last two weeks
3-8 n2guard
3-8 hcgenerate

pct weeks 9-12

[FONT=&quot]clomid 25/25/25/25 chemicalneed.com
Unleashed/post cycle combo
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
daa powerchews or powder

optional
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com[/FONT]

1-8 test prop 150 mg eod
1-8 mast prop 150 mg eod
1-8 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
3-8 anavar 60 mg day first four weeks then bump to 80 mg last two weeks
3-8 n2guard
3-8 hcgenerate

pct weeks 9-12

[FONT=&quot]clomid 25/25/25/25 chemicalneed.com
Unleashed/post cycle combo
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
daa powerchews or powder

optional
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com[/FONT]

Thanks a lot Dylan!

How does hcgenerate compare to actual hcg?

Thanks a lot Dylan!

How does hcgenerate compare to actual hcg?

anytime bro...

honestly, hcg is stronger but you can use hcgenerate for longer periods... i really don't think hcg is necessary on a cycle this short... with the short ester, there's really no time for a blast and its just not a long enough cycle for it to be necessary... if you were running a long cycle then at the very least i would do a blast a week or two before pct... hcgenerate is fucking awesome though bro... your libido will be sky high and it makes the transition to pct so much easier... i really do fucking love hcgenerate bro...

anytime bro...

honestly, hcg is stronger but you can use hcgenerate for longer periods... i really don't think hcg is necessary on a cycle this short... with the short ester, there's really no time for a blast and its just not a long enough cycle for it to be necessary... if you were running a long cycle then at the very least i would do a blast a week or two before pct... hcgenerate is fucking awesome though bro... your libido will be sky high and it makes the transition to pct so much easier... i really do fucking love hcgenerate bro...

Ok thanks, i think i may go with hcgenerate.

Top Bottom