Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to this!!!

Goochylou

Hi

Im new to this website and pretty much new to health and fitness etc. My boyfriend is a keen bodybuilder and has tried to intorduce me to weights etc and diet.

I want to loose 14lbs and tone and be overall healthy. My diet is pretty good at the mo - no bread and when I do its always brown, lots of fruit and veg but not sure Im eating enough as get very stressed when I dont eat!

Can anyone guide me through diets, training etc??

Thanks in anticipation

Hi and welcome.

So you want to lose a stone then :)

How fab you have a supportive BF.

So a couple of things, diet and training is a HUGE area, so you may want to do a wee bit of reading and then come back with a few more specific questions.

This thread

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/w...hreads-must-read-full-information-363631.html

has links to loads of other threads.

I'm not saying read them all, just look at the ones you think are of interest to you.

Some basic stuff

Training - train with your BF, you can train exactly like him. As you are just starting, you will want to use light weights till all the movements and exercises feel more familiar, and then go for it.

Diet - a lot of diet is individual, different things work for different people, but one thing I have noticed is that women rarely eat enough protein to get the bodies they want.

If you post up your diet in a typical day, with the times and relative amounts, we can twig it if it needs twigging so you can achieve your goals.

Please do it something like this

Breakfast 7:am - toast or cereal, milk, cup of tea

Tea break- Banana

Lunch - Sandwich - egg and cress

and so on, for whatever you eat in a typical day

Weight - I wouldn't focus too much on the scales. If you start lifting weights, you may actually GAIN weight, but you will also lose fat, which is really what most women want to do.

There are pics in this thread that explain it a lot better

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/w...lding-training/10-pounds-ugly-fat-581895.html

Top Bottom