Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new deadlift video - 525lbs x 7

needsize

Elite Mentor
Platinum
I've pulled 500 for 10, so I'm not overly impressed with this effort today, but since I havent deadlifted heavy since the summer I guess its not bad.
I've been favouring my lower back a bit since I strained it a few weeks ago, i can really tell on the video as I am letting it round out a bit. Gives me something to work on though
My last shot of enth was 14 days ago so I'm almost clean too

525 x 7 reps

heres a max bench from this week, 405 for 1, there are many guys that bench way more than me, but I have always had a rotten bench so was pretty happy with it

bench 405 x 1

...You had 8 you bitch....really....you did! Great pull though. My best was 645x4. I have not gone over 500 in years. I usually do 500 for 2 sets of 10 now. Again...great pull!

Quad

Quadsweep said:
...You had 8 you bitch....really....you did! Great pull though. My best was 645x4. I have not gone over 500 in years. I usually do 500 for 2 sets of 10 now. Again...great pull!

Quad

thanks, my back strain a few weeks ago was pretty bad so I was paranoid of hurting it again. 645 x 4, damn thats impressive, I've hit 625 for single and thats as heavy as Ive gone
Hows the knee anyway?

Good clean press! I wish i could break the darn 350 mark!~!!!

RADAR

I'm with you RADAR :). These guys are MONSTERS - thank you for the VIDs tho need size - keeps us smaller guys MOTIVATED!!

very impressive lifts!!!..what impresses me most is that you got that bench off even with REM pumpin in the background...now thats some impressive shit!!!!!!!!!! wait , please tell me you didnt add that soundtrack onto the video for inspirational purposes?

Thanks guys, I'm pretty happy with the lifts, especially rthe bench as I suck pretty bad at bench. I posted a squat video of 405 x 10 reps the other day too, time to take it easy for a while

NJjuice22, I definitely didnt add the soundtrack, they cater to yuppies at my gym so its best to just ignore the music

needsize said:
Thanks guys, I'm pretty happy with the lifts, especially rthe bench as I suck pretty bad at bench. I posted a squat video of 405 x 10 reps the other day too, time to take it easy for a while

NJjuice22, I definitely didnt add the soundtrack, they cater to yuppies at my gym so its best to just ignore the music

Needsize..how do you figure you suck at bench man?..compared to who?..a champion powerlifter maybe ..but compared to anyone i know, thats a very good bench.

Top Bottom