Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new deadlift video - 525lbs x 7

Mythicalbeing said:
Good to see you in action....how do you get vids on here?
Great Strength.

you just need some webspace to upload the video too, he is using freewebs.com, you would have to watch the size though, im sure they dont give you tooo much free space.

That shit was easy for you! If you trained at my gym you would be benching 500 raw easy! If you had my trainer pushing you, you would have had that 405 for 5. I shit you not!

needsize said:
Thanks guys, I'm pretty happy with the lifts, especially rthe bench as I suck pretty bad at bench. I posted a squat video of 405 x 10 reps the other day too, time to take it easy for a while

NJjuice22, I definitely didnt add the soundtrack, they cater to yuppies at my gym so its best to just ignore the music
No...I SUCK AT BENCH...315 for 5 is my best...I would not even attempt 405...

I guess I should say my bench used to suck, over the last year I've really brought it up, but all my power is generally been in the lower body. My old training partner does almost 600 in competition so mine still isnt up to par, at least not with him. My training partner now, alltraps, hit 405 for a single last week just because the bastard new I was going to do it this week

BTW, I paid for space on freewebs as they wouldnt let me upload a video otherwise, but it was cheap, $23 for 6 months, 200mb I think

Great lifts bro. But man, I would have trouble at your gym. It looks so clean you could eat off the floor. You even allowed to talk in there or do you have to whisper like a library? :p

alltraps said:
that bench was good, but not great :p
i got something for your ass this week. watch out

bring it bitch...figures you wait till my cycle was over before deciding to go for some pr's...Oh well, I own your ass in the squats and deads, so lets see whatya got...

needsize said:

thanks, my back strain a few weeks ago was pretty bad so I was paranoid of hurting it again. 645 x 4, damn thats impressive, I've hit 625 for single and thats as heavy as Ive gone
Hows the knee anyway?
Knee is getting better much more quickly since I started therapy. I will post about it.

Quad

Top Bottom