Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need to quit being such a pussy...

OTCbooty

Just back from the gym. Feel like such a schmuck because I'm no wimp, but this group of 'gentlemen' were standing around openly talking about me and leering at me from about 10 ft away and it really threw off my workout. :bawling: So far, the only conversation I'd had with any of them was when the one said "Jeez, you can do more pullups than I can" and I responded something like "yeah, well..."

It really bothered me that they did this, I felt really ganged up on and harassed by it. Is this the human male equivalent of pissing on the equipment to mark their territory??? I did my best to stick out my chin and go about my workout without avoiding their eye contact...but I know I shoulda said "hey, you gotta problem???" Tell me to stop being such a pussy and kick some ass next time!

My husband until recently worked out with me--now we've gone our separate ways gym-wise---and rather than say "I told ya so" he asked "Did ya kick 'em in the nuts?" :) Then he wanted to know if they'd still be there....:rolleyes: Just what I need, a man to fight my battles for me....

Last edited:
They're intimidated by you...plain and simple, some men are just too insecure to handle a woman who knows her way around the gym better than they do...be proud!

I say in the middle of your heavy set of squats start huffing, puffin, and grunting like wild animal on the loose. :p Scare their asses outta the gym. :D

*Accidently* drop a weight on his package while he's benching. He won't fuck with you then.
LOL, thanks...that's a good one. I'm pretty sure they'd catch on pretty quickly (there were like 7 of them), but I should be able to get in a couple of good shots before they smarten up :devil:

Pink, I don't know what psychology is at play here, but damn, I'm not there to make friends or make enemies or show any person up...I just want to do my thing in peace. I didn't think I could possibly intimidate anyone!

I say in the middle of your heavy set of squats start huffing, puffin, and grunting like wild animal on the loose. Scare their asses outta the gym.
You mean like triple V? :D
It just so happened I WAS in the middle of squats (which none of them have ever done that I've witnessed, let alone any other leg exercise...) and checking out my ass was one of the topics at hand. Guess I need to grunt louder next time.

sysopt said:
barking, growling, and biting works too :D :D

Ha ha ha hah LOL LOL!!! This is a really funny image!

But seriously - OTC - I just don't know what I'd do in that situation, specially when there's a whole gang of them - pack mentality kicks in. Probably just ignore them and channel the anger into seriously focussed, heavier squats than I've ever done before! Great way to kick your progress into high gear.

Then maybe mention to the gym staff on the way out that there's a bunch of stick-leg perverts with nothing better to do in the gym than harass people who are trying to work out peacefully. If they could just keep an eye out for them ...

On another topic ... '"Jeez, you can do more pullups than I can"' - hey OTC - how many pullups can you do? I thought you said you'd only been training a while? I can only do about 2!!

its guys like that who are the "pussys" NOT YOU!!
intimidation!!

Primal -- LMFAO !! excellent idea!! what a wonderful contribution to the board. i like ya! :)

OTC -- ask the one guy if he's improved his pullup total yet. That's usually a great way to expose a guy for the true size of his dick in front of his buddies....

OTCbooty said:
I did my best to stick out my chin and go about my workout without avoiding their eye contact...but I know I shoulda said "hey, you gotta problem???" Tell me to stop being such a pussy and kick some ass next time!

Whoops! That last post wasn't what you were looking for, was it?!

Wonder what they'd do if you asked for a spot, then started "start huffing, puffin, and grunting like wild animal on the loose"?

Heh heh.

Top Bottom