Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My workout log

i know the feeling. i had acl surgery in march and lost 20 lbs of muscle. my deads were 405 pre-op and are only now getting back to over 300. hate it. good luck. you're looking good so far.

Bench workout...
I haven't benched in two weeks. i spent last week at the beach, laying around and drinking margharitas and the week before i flew down to florida, packed up a big truck, and drove back up to NY, never stopping. so needless to say, i lost some strength, but i'll get it back.

flat bench:
140 x 6
140 x 4
120 x 8
a little less than my last bench workout and i didn't get all my reps, but it felt good.

lat pulldowns:
110 x 10 x 3

hs high rows:
110 x 10 x 3

shrugs:
185 x 10 x 3

standing rope crunches
home. :)

Due to being away for the past two weeks, its been three weeks since i was able to get into the gym to do declines, so i expected to have lost some strength.

decline bench:
150 x 5 (shoulda been 6)
150 x 4 (shoulda been 6)
135 x 8 (good)

lat pulldowns:
110 x 10
110 x 10
120 x 10

hammerstrenth hi rows:
110 x 10 x 3

shrugs:
195 x 10 x 3

3:50am
woke to the sound of tires screeching, crash, squeel, crash, crash, crash in the distance.

4:05am
sirens and firetrucks in the distance

4:30am
I left early to get coffee and see what the racket was.
Turns out it was at my CORNER (5 houses away). A kid, drunk and in a stolen car, sped out of control, fliped end on end till he wraped the car around a poll, upsided down, and caught fire. He won't be stealing any more cars.

bench:
140 x 6
140 x 5
120 x 8

lat pulldowns:
110 x 8 x 3

HS low rows:
45 per side x 10 x 3

HS high rows:
55 per side x 10 x 3

shrugs
abs
12 minute brisk walk
home

Hay chick great lifting!! what is you meet/gym best and weight class?

Make sure you are warming up real good before these work out and a little after. I have several small injuries and there are days I can not even get under the squat bar. I stretch, take many warm up sets, use sports creams and such and sometimes that is still not good enough, it just takes time to over come these minor set backs.

If you are willing to come out to California, i will be your new workout partner, but if that is to much of a comute, then have you tried asking the person who works in the gym if they are willing to help with heavy handoffs? This is what I usually have to do, i myself have nto ben able to find a steady partner at my local gym. As far as the bench shirt that is a hard one. My team mates all live a few hours away from me so I only get to work out with them 2-3 weekends a month. So I feel your misery!!!

JIMM
:garza:

jimm said:
Hay chick great lifting!! what is you meet/gym best and weight class?

Make sure you are warming up real good before these work out and a little after. I have several small injuries and there are days I can not even get under the squat bar. I stretch, take many warm up sets, use sports creams and such and sometimes that is still not good enough, it just takes time to over come these minor set backs.

If you are willing to come out to California, i will be your new workout partner, but if that is to much of a comute, then have you tried asking the person who works in the gym if they are willing to help with heavy handoffs? This is what I usually have to do, i myself have nto ben able to find a steady partner at my local gym. As far as the bench shirt that is a hard one. My team mates all live a few hours away from me so I only get to work out with them 2-3 weekends a month. So I feel your misery!!!

JIMM
:garza:

uh, yeah, california is a bit too far, since i'm in new york.
the person that works at the front desk is a young woman who does not lift. she couldn't carry my gym bag, let alone hand off to me, nor does she speak english very well.
my best bench is 205, in an inzer poly in the gym. Deadlifts and squats have gone down cause of back problems, but the best i did for both was 260- not good at all.
my weight is between 165 and in the 180s.

Top Bottom