Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My workout log

w8lifterchick said:
uh, yeah, california is a bit too far, since i'm in new york.
the person that works at the front desk is a young woman who does not lift. she couldn't carry my gym bag, let alone hand off to me, nor does she speak english very well.
my best bench is 205, in an inzer poly in the gym. Deadlifts and squats have gone down cause of back problems, but the best i did for both was 260- not good at all.
my weight is between 165 and in the 180s.

Yeah i figured that would be to far of a drive!! just wanted to put the offer out. HAAH
that is too bad, yet funny that the gym worker does not workout and does not speak english. do not think i have ever witnessed anything like that?
That is a great bench, hope your new routine works out for you. yeah i know what it is like to have you squat and dead lack due to back problems. All last year my dead went know where!! just barley getting it back.

Decline Bench:

i overslept by an hour. I don't know why that happened but it left me disoriented (not disorientated, which is not a word).

Decline bench:
140 x 6 not too hard, since it was supposed to be 150 and i just spaced out.
150 x 6
135 x 8

lat pulldowns:
110 x 10 x 3

hs shoulder press:
70 x 10 x 3

rows:
110 x 10 x 3

abs

W8lifterchick - 2 quick questions.

1) When are you going to post some pics so we can the progress/results?!?

2) Are you going to try and make it to the NYC - Elite Fitness meeting?? (If you don't know what I'm talking about, there is a sticky under Chat & Conversation!)

:dance2:

Coverguy said:
W8lifterchick - 2 quick questions.

1) When are you going to post some pics so we can the progress/results?!?

2) Are you going to try and make it to the NYC - Elite Fitness meeting?? (If you don't know what I'm talking about, there is a sticky under Chat & Conversation!)

:dance2:

well...
1. i'm not a bodybuilder so my progress in strength does not show in any pictures. my results are my numbers. if you wanna put a face to the "name", i'm here: http://www.weightliftingdiscussion.com/gabrielle.html
and here: http://go.to/jayde
but other than that, ain't nothin' to see over here.
2. I don't know anyone from this site, so i highly doubt i'd go to the meeting, but thanks for asking.

Coverguy said:
1) nice sites - and yes, it is nice to put a pic to the name.

2) fine then! just playin'

no problem, you wouldn't be the first person to think you can "see" a powerlifters progress by how they look.
thanks for the compliment about the sites.

w8lifterchick said:
no problem, you wouldn't be the first person to think you can "see" a powerlifters progress by how they look.
thanks for the compliment about the sites.

Well maybe not pic just to see body results, but pics of your lifting would be nice. progress of how much weight you are lifting!! :D

JIMM
:garza:

I was too tired to workout this morning, so i went out in the rain this afternoon. Before last week, i can't remember the last time i deadlifted.

Deadlifts:
135 x 5
155 x 5
185 x 3
205 x 3
:)
225 x 1
185 x 3
185 x 3

hamstring curls:
75 x 10 x 3

I had a spotter pretty much just following me around the gym, so ... i decided to work some decline bench again, since i had some permission to go a little heavier on them. yes, i did declines yesterday too...

decline bench:
155 x 3
165 x 2 x 2

a little cardio and home.

Heracles said:
How did you hurt your back?

I sprained my sacral joint last year- i think i originally hurt it while spotting someone benching who needed assistance and i was in a bad position. then during some squats i felt a bad sudden pull and could barely make it up the gym stairs. I went for 2 mri's and a nuclear scan because the doc thought i had a spinal infection and the nuclear tech thought i had spinal cancer. turns out, vioxx and rest was all i needed.
since then, i don't squat. the weight of the bar on my spine hurts me since i don't have much of a curve to absorb it.

Top Bottom