Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My workout log

declines

I believe i may have the worst sunburn humanly possible on areas that are not meant to see the sun, ever. tanning booths should be illegal and yes, i was exceptionally stupid for going to one.

Declines:
145 x 6
145 x 6
130 x 8

lat pulldowns:
110 x 10
110 x 10
120 x 8

HS low rows:
couldn't do it- burn was hurting

shrugs:
185 x 10 x 3

nausea was setting in and all i could think of was bathing in ice and vicodin.

w8lifterchick said:
Honestly, I'm not sure how I sprained my SI joint- i think it was squatting, which is why i just don't go heavy at all on them anymore. its not worth it.
when is your next meet- the ymca in november or something else?

I have a bunch over the summer but they are not powerlifting, Strongman right here for me at least. And the next for powerlifting would be YMCA. Hope your burns get better

Lord_Suston said:
I have a bunch over the summer but they are not powerlifting, Strongman right here for me at least. And the next for powerlifting would be YMCA. Hope your burns get better

thanks LS. the burn is really really bad... like i might need medical attention, but i'll see- I can't train this week, i know that- my stomach has completely blistered and i can't stand up straight, or stay awake (but that might be from pain meds).
good luck with the strongman stuff- i'll let you know if i hear of any full Powerlifting meets in the area (new york).
gabrielle

bench, week 4

stress stress stress
like, a whopping amount. like if i could sell some of it off on ebay, i'd make a lot of money.

age... 37 now.
ugh. didn't get enough sleep. maybe 4 hours.

bench:
141 x 6
141 x 6
122 x 8
same as last week. I'll increase next week.

Hammerstrength low row:
45 per side x 10 x 3

lat pulldowns:
110 x 10 x 8

shrugs:
185 x 10 x 3
these make me look like elvis, but not sing like him.

home

All I have to say is stop fucking around.... work hard and play hard, no need for stress cause it makes you catabolic. C'mon get on track and lift some heavy weight, I know you have more in you

Lord_Suston said:
All I have to say is stop fucking around.... work hard and play hard, no need for stress cause it makes you catabolic. C'mon get on track and lift some heavy weight, I know you have more in you

lol.. i hear ya.
frankly, i got very little sleep last night and almost couldn't get up to bench at all- I decided to go and get some aggression out. the routine i'm on doesn't call for me to move up in weight every week- i can repeat a week or two as long as i'm consistant, so i figured that rather than try to go heavier on an empty stomach (and i bench at 5am), i'll keep my confidence up and repeat the week. It worked out well- i left happy and i'm move up a few pounds next week.

Declines, week 4

I was thinking last night- how do you go about getting a new workout partner? you can't just say 'wanna be my new workout partner?', like 5 year olds on a playground who become immediate best friends just for the asking. I can't hand over a list of demands, like a pre-nuptual agreement. I can't say "i don't want you to come onto me, compliment me, check me out, or turn my workout into one long inuendo. i'm not going to ask you how my hair looks or what i should wear for the day. i just want you to spot me."
But, it appears to have somewhat settled into a groove like that anyway, now that my current workout buddy is changing schedules and i've had to find someone new for me to ask for help once in a while. He only has one eyebrow (and luckily won't be reading this), but he appears to be normal so far.

anyway, declines:
150 x 6
150 x 6
135 x 8

lat pulldowns:
120 x 10
120 x 8
110 x 10

hammerstrength low rows:
45 per side x 10 x 3

hammerstrength lat pulldown thing:
45 per side x 10 x 3

couldn't do shrugs cause the squat rack was being used by my one eyebrowed friend.

abs
home

late night bench, week 5

i planned on benching at 5am. that didn't happen so i figured i'd go in at 4pm, after work. 4pm turned to 9pm before i could get there. The lot was packed, the gym was packed, and there were no benches available, but i ran into someone i knew years ago, who was happy to share the bench with me, which gave us each a spotter so it worked out well.

bench:
142 x 6 (i'm going up a pound a week)
142 x 6
124 x 8

lat pulldowns:
120 x 10 x 3

stopped there. i'm going out of town and can't take the chance of being sore.

Top Bottom