Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My stats

fireflyer said:
Uh Skittles - your right about one thing. If CC looked any better I'd never get any work done but anyone that's seen your gallery would put you in the same league.

Why do women always see themselves as less than they really are and men see themselves as so much more??? :confused:

Oh, your really sweet :rose:

My goal is to to get down around the same BF% as CC. She looks awesome & her pic's have been really motivating for me :)

Where in Canada are you?

CanadianCutie said:
Your correct.. it was something he assumed all on his own. i said i was happy with ym apprerance and gave him my work out.. a revised shadow project.

He said that is way too much for a girl to be doing. and offered em the jump rope plan.. I actually said.. to him.. "U know, the olny ppl i see skipping are pretty chubby.. do u really think that is a good idea for me?" (I was being silly)

The food log he told me to follow is this - one day example provided;

BR - 1 cup oatmeal and 1 cup cottage cheese
snake 1 fruit green apple or a gratefruit
Lunch 1 cup whole whaet pasta and 4 ounce chicken breast
Snake 1 cup of low fat yogurt
dinner salad -vingear dressing with a can of tuna

He crossed off the last meal and said i didnt need it. All this after i told him that as it is i have trouble maintaining my weight..

If i ate according to this guide.. there would be no more me.. i would be freakin invisble..

And no i don't take aything he said seriously.

He even said.. when u get down your body fat a bit lower you will lose your period.. I said i haven't had one in quite a few months.. he still went on... :worried:

He's trying to kill you CC - tell him to F*** OFF! I've only ever dated one girl with a body as close to perfect as yours. I'm not a woman or an expert but I don't think your BF so low you lose your period is a healthy thing (IMO).

BTW - I originally sent K to just you and skittles for looking great then realized I should recognize all the women on this thread for either the great job they do on their bodies or the great posts they make to this board.

Eat whatever the hell you want CC - you look amazing! (get your car yet?)

skittles said:
Oh, your really sweet :rose:

My goal is to to get down around the same BF% as CC. She looks awesome & her pic's have been really motivating for me :)

Where in Canada are you?

Oakville, Ontario

I'd gladly give you the exact street address - it's an open invitation :p :qt:

Seriously though, I wish the whole woman population were EF girls. There'd never be another war and men would just walk about smiling and nodding to each other. You all take such good care of yourselves. :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

fireflyer said:
Oakville, Ontario

I'd gladly give you the exact street address - it's an open invitation :p :qt:

Seriously though, I wish the whole woman population were EF girls. There'd never be another war and men would just walk about smiling and nodding to each other. You all take such good care of yourselves. :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:
lol great post :heart:

jenscats5 said:
Mine comes from my mother..... mothers (well at least mine) can be very jealous & negative of their children, unbelievable but true.... :worried:

That's very sad. I hope to have children someday and I know I'd a proud and supportive father. Why have children if you're so self absorbed that the world revolves around you?

Really sorry jenscats - at least you can be appreciated and respected here though ;) :rose:

fireflyer said:
^^^ Best PM & K+ ever ! :qt:

fireflyer said:
That's very sad. I hope to have children someday and I know I'd a proud and supportive father. Why have children if you're so self absorbed that the world revolves around you?

Really sorry jenscats - at least you can be appreciated and respected here though ;) :rose:

We've got a great bunch of people here...... very supportive....

Didn't want to bring you down....just wanted to answer your question on Page 1 with some honesty..... :heart: :rose:

My mother was pretty bad that way too..somehow though i decided she was just jealous.. wish ym sister ended up the same way.. she has bulimia/anorexia :(

jenscats5 said:
We've got a great bunch of people here...... very supportive....

Didn't want to bring you down....just wanted to answer your question on Page 1 with some honesty..... :heart: :rose:

jenscats5 said:
Mine comes from my mother..... mothers (well at least mine) can be very jealous & negative of their children, unbelievable but true.... :worried:

so very true :(

Top Bottom