Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My progress pics since my accident.. Pics of me in hospital also...

hey i am a law student(only a yr away from being a lawyer) i think you have a case it seems odd they coudl just do away w a whole case U need to talk to an attorney a good one or contact your legislature they will probably at least listen
This state attorney probably pissed off alot of people it shouldnt be hard to get your problem heard .

Wont be able to pump iron again. F That you are a true warrior bro! Ive seen a dude who lost his whole leg and blows my physique away. Determination bro you got it dont let no one hold you back!

MeatheadJD said:
hey i am a law student(only a yr away from being a lawyer) i think you have a case it seems odd they coudl just do away w a whole case U need to talk to an attorney a good one or contact your legislature they will probably at least listen
This state attorney probably pissed off alot of people it shouldnt be hard to get your problem heard .
The thing is that i also got a ticket for wreckless driving. The girl now has no ticket and i pleaded no contest to the wreckless driving. How do i get in contact with the legislature?

wow, story almost made me cry bro! amazing comeback. and to tell you the truth, you look better now then most of the people that post on his forum and they;re juiced to the gills! keep it up man

That's an inspiration! Sometimes it takes something like that to put things into perspective. Keep grindin' bro! You will get where you want to be.

Top Bottom