Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My progress pics since my accident.. Pics of me in hospital also...

i feel you bro.
00gsxr 750
04gsxr 750
been there, done that, had my leg ripped off when i tboned a car also, flew over it and the c pillar severed right thru my tibia and fibula.
in a halo for almost a year, it's been almost 4 years now since it happened.
i lost lots of weight when i was layed up too

There's one thing doctors and experts can't diagnose, the strength of human will. It's much more powerful than the body. Good to see you're bouncing back and determined to succeed. All the best bor.

extremely inspirational story for anyone who happens to be in any type of tragic situation like the one you had to endure. Karma to you!

And I was thinkin about buying a bike this summer, but fuk that! About the ticket, did you have a lawyer? Any witnesses?

Excidium28 said:
And I was thinkin about buying a bike this summer, but fuk that! About the ticket, did you have a lawyer? Any witnesses?
I had 2 attorneys reveiw the case and they both didn't want to take the case they said that it was dead beat. No money involved because she didnt have good insurance. But hey im stil here and pumping iron who would of thought that.

I just want this story to open people's eyes that when your at the bottom you got to give it your all to get up on your feet and get to the top. Dont want anybody to feel sorry for what i went through because i dont feel sorry myself I WANT THIS TO BE AN INSPIRATIONAL STORY TO PEOPLE. Take care ya'll im going 2 get some sleep.

Top Bottom