Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mr. x or anybody else interested, please critique for me

abc 1

i am working with 2200 calories a day, i weigh @ 200, looking to get down to 9 or 10%bf, now i'm around 13% or so:

day 1 and 2:
250 grams protein
70 grams fat
@ 100 grams carbs (1/2 cup oatmeal 2 times a day = 54 grams, 1 isopure shake a day = 25 grams, 3 cups of veggies, and condiments)
**i try very hard to have the fats alone or with protein only

day 3:
250 grams protein
0 fat
300 grams carbs

repeat again, sunday off (sort of a pig out day).

i do cardio 4 times a week at 40 minutes low intensity.

is this enough to get me down. this is all natural. very low carb diets i do not like so this is the framework i am getting results in, anyway to change this for better results?
thanks.

Last edited:
Hmm

Hmm I dont see the point of this, I guess it is mildy carb cycling. I also find it hard that you can have a day with zero fats, It is almost impossiable, and what are you eating on your 300 carb days.

My advice would be to just have 150grams of carbs a day if needed, first 3 meals protein/carbs, last 3 meals protein/fats.

my 300 grams of carbs come from oatmeal (4 - 1 cup servings), 2 shakes (25 grams each), vegetables, and condiments. the 0 fats may not be exactly zero, obviously the fats in chicken, oatmeal, tuna, but besides that there is nothing else (i call it a 0 fat day because i take in no exogenous fats...efa's, flax, etc.).

i've done 150 grams a day for around 6 or 7 months, got to where i am at and feel i need something more.

i don't like to do low carb for 6 days and then 1 refuel day, i lose muscle that way (i've done them in the past). i'm willing to listen to other opinions though.

day 1 and 2:
250 grams protein
70 grams fat
@ 100 grams carbs (1/2 cup oatmeal 2 times a day = 54 grams, 1 isopure shake a day = 25 grams, 3 cups of veggies, and condiments)
**i try very hard to have the fats alone or with protein only
fat should be around 120g, all coming from EFA's, like flaxseed oil, olive oil, canola

day 3:
250 grams protein
0 fat
300 grams carbs
what is the point of this set up if you have a "pig out" day anyhow.......this is what it should look like:
200g protein
100g carbs
170g fat
NOTE: like I said before, most fats need to be EFA's

repeat again, sunday off (sort of a pig out day).
"pig out" not a good thing, go for a controlled carb up

i do cardio 4 times a week at 40 minutes low intensity.

is this enough to get me down. this is all natural. very low carb diets i do not like so this is the framework i am getting results in, anyway to change this for better results?
thanks.
look above, I've changed it; now that might get your bodyfat-down. Oh yes, 0 fat is impossible or nearly impossible.

Mr.X

thanks alot for the critique.

170 grams of fat is not excessive? i've never went that high. that would be 12 (maybe 11) tablespoons of udo's choice oil a day? am i correct? how would i go about breaking that down into times to have each tablespoon? and last one, the new macronutrient set up is 6 days a week with a contolled carb up on sunday?
thanks again.

Last edited:
abc 1 said:
thanks alot for the critique.

170 grams of fat is not excessive? i've never went that high. that would be 12 (maybe 11) tablespoons of udo's choice oil a day? am i correct? how would i go about breaking that down into times to have each tablespoon? and last one, the new macronutrient set up is 6 days a week with a contolled carb up on sunday?
thanks again.

The fats, you should try to incorporate some of the info your meals, such as you can cook w/ canola oil and add some olive oil to your tuna mix. Things like that. If you were to take 170/6 meals=you'd get about 28 g fat per meal. So, that's the basic breakdown you're looking for.

What about the new macronutrient set-up..? go read my CKD manual it's STICKY on top of the page, it contains ALL the macronutrients that you need for the whole diet.

Mr.X

Top Bottom