Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ive decided on Cycle and PCT...opinions plz

WhyDreamsExist

im 26, 210, about 10% bf, second cycle. after talking with a few moderators and researching, this is what i have come up with, opinions of the experinced only please(more then 2 cycles and over 200 lbs)thanks

week 1-10 tren ace @ 76mg/EOD
test E @ 250/wk (first time on test)
week 1&2 Eq @ 300mg/EOD
3-10 Eq @ 150mg/EOD
week 5-10 Winstrol @ 50mg/ED

PCT
week 11-14 clomid @ 25mg/ed
week 11-14 aromasin @ 20mg/ed
test recovery from PP

without sounding arrogant, im not interested in using HCG for PCT. the only way i have concidered it is for weeks 5-10 during the cycle @ 500iu every 5th day.any input on that also is greatly appriciated. thanks bros

im 26, 210, about 10% bf, second cycle. after talking with a few moderators and researching, this is what i have come up with, opinions of the experinced only please(more then 2 cycles and over 200 lbs)thanks

week 1&2 Eq @ 300mg/EOD
3-10 Eq @ 150mg/EOD

PCT
test recovery from PP

without sounding arrogant, im not interested in using HCG for PCT. the only way i have concidered it is for weeks 5-10 during the cycle @ 500iu every 5th day.any input on that also is greatly appriciated. thanks bros

With a 10 week cycle, I would do the hCG for sure. 500iu E5D during weeks 3-9 would be ideal.

-Pp

so ill definatly consider hcg weeks 3-9. i am also wondering if this front loading and tapering business of clomid is necissary or even more benificial in any way to my cycle specifically, as opposed to maintaining a steady dose for 4 weeks?thanks

so what about 8 weeks of tren? what do you suggest...and if i choose to run eq for 12 weeks and keep the winny, why is dropping tren necessary?

so what about 8 weeks of tren? what do you suggest...and if i choose to run eq for 12 weeks and keep the winny, why is dropping tren necessary?

Its a long cycle reguardless of what your running, but since you will be doing hCG you can get away with it.

Dont bother with clomid. Nolva at 10mg day will get the job done better and with less side effects. Start it with the Testosteorne Recovery Stack and run both for 30 days.

-Pp

week 1&2 Eq @ 300mg/EOD
3-10 Eq @ 150mg/EOD

PCT
test recovery from PP

I would try to keep it more simple that us alot of compounds for a second cycle. Also I would run the eq 16 weeks.

I would just stick with

1-17 Test e 250mgs ew
1-16 EQ 800mgs ew
11-16 Winny 50mgs ed
4-17 HCG 500ius e5d
1-21 aromasin 20mgs ed(or just keep on hand for gyno issues)
18-21 PP Stack

If you throw in the tren I would keep it at 4 weeks max for first cycle at 300mgs ew

this is what I would do if I were you... still for your second cycle this is a lot take on..

1-17 Test e 500mg ew
1-16 EQ 400mg ew
12-17 Winny 50mg ed

tamoxifen on hand for bloat/gyno
dont run HCG during, only at the end..
standard clomid pct will work

I would try to keep it more simple that us alot of compounds for a second cycle. Also I would run the eq 16 weeks.

I would just stick with

1-17 Test e 250mgs ew
1-16 EQ 800mgs ew
11-16 Winny 50mgs ed
4-17 HCG 500ius e5d
1-21 aromasin 20mgs ed(or just keep on hand for gyno issues)
18-21 PP Stack

If you throw in the tren I would keep it at 4 weeks max for first cycle at 300mgs ew

perfect bro I love it. Some reads on running hcg during cycle
Proper use of hCG with Anabolic Androgenic Steroids - AAS
and another good one on clomid and nolva
Clomid & Nolvadex's Toxic Side Effects Exposed - Liver damage, Impotence, Cancer, Loss Of Vision

real people giving real feed back is always something not to be ignored ether SO check this out.
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/s...ng-out-new-product-skeptical-zone-562534.html

Also WhyDreamsExist I know how you feel bro. When you first start out you here a lot from a lot of people. Send me a pm any time for help with anything. Always here for the members.

Top Bottom