Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is 250mg Sus + 100mg Test Cypionate + 300mg NPP+Deca per week for 10 weeks a good 1st Cycle? If so any advice on PCT and when to start and duration?

Ryan Mac

Hey Guys N Gals,
Is 250mg Sustanon + 100mg Test Cypionate + 300mg NPP+Deca per week for 10 weeks a good 1st Cycle? My plan is to pin 2x per week but my weekly totals would be 350mg test (5 different esters with sus and Cypionate) & then 300mg NPP+Deca (which from my understanding is a short acting ester and longer acting ester of Deca Durabolin) . I have done a ton of research , read literally hundreds of articles, reviews, opinions and watched hours on end of videos but still worry I could be doing better or I am missing something. I hear so many different things about the proper PCT but the things I see are wildly different from place to place which makes me nervous about pulling the trigger on one PCT or the other. I understand HCG is something I definitely want to include along with possibly Chlomid and Nolvadex? Could someone confirm some of this or at least let me know if I'm way off etc.... Thank you for your time and thank you for helping people out here like myself who want to be as safe and smart about this shit as possible.

Wanted to add a few things that may be helpful.
I am a 44yr old male
5'9" 185lbs
Have been doing 6 day split of Push, Pull, Legs with Sundays off for 3 weeks now.
My doctor put me on TRT of 100mg Cypionate about 3 weeks ago but I plan on just adding that to my upcoming cycle of Sus and Deca as laid out above. PCT I plan on going right back to the 100mg Cypionate but am unsure of the timing of when to do that and after how long of a break and regular PCT. I will have blood work done 4 weeks after PCT is finished to verify everything is on the up and up. Thank you for any help.

Hey Guys N Gals,
Is 250mg Sustanon + 100mg Test Cypionate + 300mg NPP+Deca per week for 10 weeks a good 1st Cycle? My plan is to pin 2x per week but my weekly totals would be 350mg test (5 different esters with sus and Cypionate) & then 300mg NPP+Deca (which from my understanding is a short acting ester and longer acting ester of Deca Durabolin) . I have done a ton of research , read literally hundreds of articles, reviews, opinions and watched hours on end of videos but still worry I could be doing better or I am missing something. I hear so many different things about the proper PCT but the things I see are wildly different from place to place which makes me nervous about pulling the trigger on one PCT or the other. I understand HCG is something I definitely want to include along with possibly Chlomid and Nolvadex? Could someone confirm some of this or at least let me know if I'm way off etc.... Thank you for your time and thank you for helping people out here like myself who want to be as safe and smart about this shit as possible.
Wanted to add a few things that may be helpful.
I am a 44yr old male
5'9" 185lbs
Have been doing 6 day split of Push, Pull, Legs with Sundays off for 3 weeks now.
My doctor put me on TRT of 100mg Cypionate about 3 weeks ago but I plan on just adding that to my upcoming cycle of Sus and Deca as laid out above. PCT I plan on going right back to the 100mg Cypionate but am unsure of the timing of when to do that and after how long of a break and regular PCT. I will have blood work done 4 weeks after PCT is finished to verify everything is on the up and up. Thank you for any help.
@Ryan Mac welcome to the Elitefitness.com family.

I like your cycle plan but it might have to change a lot especially why would you need PCT with TRT in there? n o need. Dont do TRT breaks you'll have a hormonal disasters as other members have seen.
But you know what the problem is here?
well we dont know ANYTHING about you like nothing.
You need to share more so we can understand you more, HOW?
well, start a NEW thread with your TRT LOG journal diary, diet training cardio sleep and more and we'll guide you into a full cycle.

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My TRT cycle to Blast Diet Training Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should; this podcast is about steroids, sarms, peptides, and bodybuilding:

P.P.S. download our eBooks and learn more:

No its not a good 1st cycle at all... your first cycle should be ONE compound only... you dont want to start using multiple compounds your first time through...

make sure you log this run
it has the potential to be a really good cycle

Top Bottom