Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts on this cycle

you've been on steroids for that long I'm surprised and you're not on trt yet?
What does your blood work look like can you post that up in a long Journal so we can take a look

Monstro doesn't like this cycle
too much water retention you should be using something that's a dry compound in here maybe masteron or winstrol

these doses are just so far past excessive its absolutely absurd.. i wish you nothing but the best... i hope noone out there reading this finds any of this acceptable in any way, shape or form

these doses are just so far past excessive its absolutely absurd.. i wish you nothing but the best... i hope noone out there reading this finds any of this acceptable in any way, shape or form
Thank you. Im looking for guidance. I’ve never used any levels this high. My max has always been 500 test, 300 deca, 50mg dbol, etc. how Would you change this cycle?

Monstro doesn't like this cycle
too much water retention you should be using something that's a dry compound in here maybe masteron or winstrol
Which compound would you drop? should I drop deca or dbol? if I add masteron, what dose should I use? (I have not used this one before).
when i use dbol (~50mg) I put about 20-30 pounds of water weight In 2-3 weeks. The water weight comes off in about 6 weeks after I stop dbol.
i have winstrol planned for 2nd half of cycle (orals).
how would you change this cycle?
I appreciate your advice!

I'd drop dbol and replace with EQ or if u want something super dry primo, personally this cycle is ridiculous and u ar either gonna end up with extreme complications or health being very compromised long term.

I'd drop dbol and replace with EQ or if u want something super dry primo, personally this cycle is ridiculous and u ar either gonna end up with extreme complications or health being very compromised long term.
Please keep going. What would be your dream cycle if you had all the gear you needed?

Which compound would you drop? should I drop deca or dbol? if I add masteron, what dose should I use? (I have not used this one before).
when i use dbol (~50mg) I put about 20-30 pounds of water weight In 2-3 weeks. The water weight comes off in about 6 weeks after I stop dbol.
i have winstrol planned for 2nd half of cycle (orals).
how would you change this cycle?
I appreciate your advice!
@bigdextreme74 I would drop deca if you had to drop something and add masteron why not

organ liver support too

and how about the log start? with the diet training before the cycle

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone deca tren cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

Top Bottom