Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I've become a hermit......

seaking420 said:
R u sure about that. Someone told me that they spoke to a lawyer and the lawyer said to never breathe into a breathalizer no matter what, its only going to screw you in the end.

I think the whole .08(2 beers) is a little rediculus, it should be a little higher than that.

That is only if you plan on fighting the arrest in court, so they have less evidence against you.

Some states have laws where they can even blood test you if you refuse, if you live in one of those states, just bite the bullet and blow.

That is only if you plan on fighting the arrest in court, so they have less evidence against you.

Thats probably it. I never spoke to the guy, it was word of mouth.

I had about 13 drinks the night I blew a 0.09. My drinking skills are up there.

Dam 13 beers and only .09. How long did it take for you to drink 13 beers and come up as .09. That had to be an all day event. I would think 13 beers would be like 1.9 at least on the breathalizer.

jerkbox said:
I've just discovered Bushmills

think i'll have a wee bit tonight

I've forgotten many an outing at the strippy because of copious amounts of Bushmills and Bass.

seaking420 said:
R u sure about that. Someone told me that they spoke to a lawyer and the lawyer said to never breathe into a breathalizer no matter what, its only going to screw you in the end.

I think the whole .08(2 beers) is a little rediculus, it should be a little higher than that.

thats why my lawyer said to DH after his second ; and the outcome is alot better than the first one ; and that was with a wreck too. so i dunno ; I would not blow. Ever.

Every state is different though

thats why my lawyer said to DH after his second ; and the outcome is alot better than the first one ; and that was with a wreck too. so i dunno ; I would not blow. Ever.

Every state is different though

So if you do get pulled over and you know there is no way in hell you're going to pass the breathalizer, its better off not blowing and fighting it in court.

seaking420 said:
So if you do get pulled over and you know there is no way in hell you're going to pass the breathalizer, its better off not blowing and fighting it in court.
Yes, you only submit to sobriety tests if you know for a fact you'll pass. That includes ALL sobriety tests.

seaking420 said:

yep

in my experience

Dont admit that you have been drinking to the arresting officers. Even if you are shitcanned ; a lawyer will be able to get you a lesser offense that if you blew something rediculous ; you know?

Just for car insurance rate sake it makes sense to me.

Top Bottom