Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injecting TT winny. Any hints on how?

Buffalo Joe

i have TT winny and tried to inject it and it seemed as if the plunger was stuck. i didnt want to squeeze to hard in fear of shotgunning the gear into me . i read some posts saying that TT winny is "Gluelike" when you are trying to inject. i am already using a 23G pin, any suggestions?

Also, i am taking 50 MG daily which is only 1/2 CC. Can i do 100 MG EOD (when i fugure out how to inject)? this way i dont have to be a pin cusion for 6 weeks. Can you store winny in a syringe for a few days worth? it just seems a waste to inject 1/2CC then toss it (i will be using fresh needle every time), thought i could load it with 3-1/2 CC and keep it that way using only 1 syring a week.

thanks for the help.

winny has tiny particles in it which cloge the needle. you have to get it going and just squeeze.....if it goes fast , well atleast you got it all. the only real way to make it easy is to add some oil to your cycle like testostorone or deca or equipoise and mix it in the same needle and it will go easy that way. as far as a magic trick to shoot winny .........well there really isnt........good luck...:fro:

I use a different needle after pulling the winny in the syringe, change to a clean needle. It seems coming in it clogs but using a clean needle works.

CREATE A HOLE ABOUT A 1/4 TO 1/2 IN SQUIRT AND SWIRL MAKING SURE IT MIXES WITH ALL THE JUICES AND THEN CAP IT TILL THE NEXT DOSE

hey buf joe...
I had the same fucking problem. First off I had a shitload of trouble pulling it into the syringe...then I couldn't get the plunger to press once I had the needle in my fucking thigh. I used the same gauge pin (23), and finally I decided to just get some bigger pins. I now use 21's and it works fine. I use 1cc eod, as the pins are a little rougher on the quad than the 23's. Seems to be working like a charm.

Top Bottom