Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

47 year old male using ProHormone as Base, w/ Dianabol at 25 mgs plus Arimidex 0.25 mgs, but I don't understand this response, please help--

What is the point of this post and who are you asking to answer or clarify here ? Someone on a different site is doing kung-fu and something else ? I am just going to see if others can figure this post out.
this is the deal back in the day, the kung fu master like on that david carradine show that bruce lee was turned down for,

the kung fu master was a bit of an uptight older dude who would present a question to his student and ask the student to reflect on the question for a day or 2....

instead of being upfront with an answer

im simply drawing an analogy on why this other experienced member" is doing this to me, why he's being vague....
he wants me to find the answer on my own after i reflect on it? just weird

this is the deal back in the day, the kung fu master like on that david carradine show that bruce lee was turned down for,

the kung fu master was a bit of an uptight older dude who would present a question to his student and ask the student to reflect on the question for a day or 2....

instead of being upfront with an answer

im simply drawing an analogy on why this other experienced member" is doing this to me, why he's being vague....
he wants me to find the answer on my own after i reflect on it? just weird
Sometimes we all need help especially with compounds like these and you health nothing to second guess that is for sure.

There is and older gentlemen at my gym probably late 70s he wears shiny sliver track pants with a wife beater tucked into them and he walks around with 15lb dumbbells and does different kung-fu moves with them. I don't understand it but I can't judge the guy he is in the gym and being active which is all that matters I give him credit for that he shows up everyday.

Sometimes we all need help especially with compounds like these and you health nothing to second guess that is for sure.

There is and older gentlemen at my gym probably late 70s he wears shiny sliver track pants with a wife beater tucked into them and he walks around with 15lb dumbbells and does different kung-fu moves with them. I don't understand it but I can't judge the guy he is in the gym and being active which is all that matters I give him credit for that he shows up everyday.
i just saw a post by Dylan G.
Arimidex vs. Aromasin
The first one is bunk
It used to be the same crap, but every elite member who posted on that thread said Aromasin or however u spell it is the better A.I.
No wonder the guy was like that Arimidex is not as good, it's a breast cancer drug, key phrase: not as good, Aromasin is a lot better. I'm still using Arimidex; im not about to throw it away or buy Aromasin now.
thanks

"they both work" according to 1 part of this video
but Aromasin works better in pct because it increases IGf and just helps with crushing gyno. better

All depends not all AI are constructed equally that is a fact. Dylan has excellent videos with quality information.
Personally I've only ever needed to use Arimidex never Had any gyno or estrogen like symptoms utilizing it in smaller dosage, everyone converts at different rates some guys are prone others aren't prone luck of the draw and genetics really. Highest my estrogen ever got was 66 while on 200mg of testosterone cypionate while utilizing. .3mg Arimidex. .5 had me in the 40s if I remember correctly and back then I weighed 245lbs at 5'11
Bodyfat level also plays a factor for most although exceptions to every rule some guys are 10% or less and always need and AI because they aromatize heavily. Everyone is different.

All depends not all AI are constructed equally that is a fact. Dylan has excellent videos with quality information.
Personally I've only ever needed to use Arimidex never Had any gyno or estrogen like symptoms utilizing it in smaller dosage, everyone converts at different rates some guys are prone others aren't prone luck of the draw and genetics really. Highest my estrogen ever got was 66 while on 200mg of testosterone cypionate while utilizing. 3mg Arimidex.
Bodyfat level also plays a factor for most although exceptions to every rule some guys are 10% or less and always need and AI because they aromatize heavily. Everyone is different.
good idea, at my age and my 13 percent bf
I'm going to lose more bodyfat before i start....
i will log later my training & diet schedule
also will be watching my carbs when i do start
thanks

good idea, at my age and my 13 percent bf
I'm going to lose more bodyfat before i start....
i will log later my training & diet schedule
also will be watching my carbs when i do start
thanks
No problem at all happy I could help and appreciate the conversation as that is what it is all about. Age does play a factor good point, as I've heard in the evolution podcast they said in your 30s you might not need much but into our 40s and beyond your body changes as we age and you might need and Ai now when before you didnt.

I'm not sure why you are taking an AI on cycle unless you are experiencing high estrogen side effects? I have all my AI's on hand during a cycle, but only take them once I start having side effects. Estrogen is important also and using an AI needlessly could impact your gains because without blood work you could be driving estrogen into the gutter! So I cry at sappy movies, TV shows, and certain songs, the wife thinks its cute. As long as my nipples are not sensitive or no other signs exist I'm good!

Honestly I think AI's on cycle are some of the most over abused drugs by steroid users. Yes you need them post cycle, but your going to feel like crap anyway post cycle. Only way to avoid that is cruising on TRT.

I don't think you will be happy with your results in the end cause a guy taking sports TRT will see better results than this cycle is going to give you and he won't be damaging his kidneys and liver as bad as you are.

This cycle is being done to gain strength and to get over a slump in my life

I have nerve damage & can't inject IM

I can pay someone to inject me, but they aren't reliable in terms of consistent access

I think 20 to 25 mgs of d-bol for 5 to 8 weeks won't do much damage in my humble opinion if I use Liv 52 and milk thistle and drink lots of water

Thanks Ol Wolf, I'll just keep the a.i. on hand in case the nipples feel sore
and do them pct

I'm not sure why you are taking an AI on cycle unless you are experiencing high estrogen side effects? I have all my AI's on hand during a cycle, but only take them once I start having side effects. Estrogen is important also and using an AI needlessly could impact your gains because without blood work you could be driving estrogen into the gutter! So I cry at sappy movies, TV shows, and certain songs, the wife thinks its cute. As long as my nipples are not sensitive or no other signs exist I'm good!

Honestly I think AI's on cycle are some of the most over abused drugs by steroid users. Yes you need them post cycle, but your going to feel like crap anyway post cycle. Only way to avoid that is cruising on TRT.

I don't think you will be happy with your results in the end cause a guy taking sports TRT will see better results than this cycle is going to give you and he won't be damaging his kidneys and liver as bad as you are.
@Ol_Wolf this is bad advice you get nasty estrogen sides inside your body and even brain damage from high estrogen, he should be using an AI whole cycle

Top Bottom