Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

47 year old male using ProHormone as Base, w/ Dianabol at 25 mgs plus Arimidex 0.25 mgs, but I don't understand this response, please help--

newjack777

I am a 47 year old male using ProHormone as Base, w/ Dianabol at 25 mgs plus Arimidex 0.25 mgs, but I don't understand this response, please help--
by the way, I will post a Training & A.A.S. Log that helps me keep accountable & keep consistent later
I'm 5 feet 8 inches tall, 202 pounds, 13 percent bodyfat

and have ran d-bol only in the early 1990s without any AI aromatase inhibitor -- back then it wasn't even something many used, but granted I was like 24 years old then, in fact none of the dudes in the mid to late 70s ran any A.I. or even a PCT, including Arnold and Robbie Robinson they didn't

Me: (my question)

I'm thinking of having a Test base of a ProHormone (my Cernos Andro gel went missing), and 15 mgs to 20 mgs of dianabola day at my age of 47 years with arimidex on cycle at 0.5 mg (1/4 pill) every day and also arimidex for 4 weeks PCT @ 0.5 mg per day, and Nolvadex 20 mgs for 3 weeks PCT

I got 50 Arimidex pills (based on the 1/4 of a pill every other day method, each pill is 1mg, the thread mentioned 0.25mg every other day).

The arimidex on cycle at 0.25 mg every other day, should avoid the “wet” or prevent the Estrogen conversion; meaning I won't like cry over a sad TV commercial or get gyno.

I don't understand why the experienced member on a different forum is doing this?
Arimidex is just like Aromasin or however the 2nd is called .... it's an aromatase inhibitor just maybe less expensive

Experienced member Response:

So, if you can’t IM inject then taking a ProHormone like an Andro Test base topical cream would be better than no test base. Ok that’s a good test base better than nothing.

But,

You are talking about taking dbol , a very wet compound, meaning it converts heavily to estrogen. That's the reason you take it, for the E.

Then you say "I'm going to take breast cancer doses of and nuke my estrogen into the dirt."

Do you see the problem there?

You are talking about taking dbol , a very wet compound, meaning it converts heavily to estrogen. That's the reason you take it, for the E.

Then you say "I'm going to take breast cancer doses of arimidexand nuke my estrogen into the dirt."

Do you see the problem there?

The adex... the proper amount of adex on this cycle is 0mg. That's on cycle and in pct.

There are two questions you need to answer.

1 why are you taking dbol and adex together?
2 why do you think those doses of adex are appropriate?

Me: Can anyone on Elitefitness give me a basic run down of what this above ^ experienced member on a different juice forum means?
I simply don't understand why he's doing the kung fu master thing of let me throw this question at you and think on it and then come back with an answer, grasshopper

Thanx in advance, bros[/I]

What is the point of this post and who are you asking to answer or clarify here ? Someone on a different site is doing kung-fu and something else ? I am just going to see if others can figure this post out.

@newjack777 aren't you the same guy I saw on EVO post this?
evolutionary org is that EVO? with the king kong logo ? lol
no friend, I posted this elsewhere.
I gather you guys are affiliated with Evolutonary Org. w/ the king kong logo
but this was posted somewhere else in some other forum to which ya'll don't have any affiliation with
i don't understand what the heck is a "breast cancer dose of arimidex" ?
the experienced member wants me to lose sleep over this and insists he won't answer me anymore
arimidex suggested dose he says "0 mg" on cycle and pct
it's safe and effective to take 0.25 mgs of arimidex every other day to prevent Estrogen conversion and gyno
I can only guess he prefers Aromasin? which is only a little more expensive than arimidex?

What is the point of this post and who are you asking to answer or clarify here ? Someone on a different site is doing kung-fu and something else ? I am just going to see if others can figure this post out.
the point is that the experienced member on some other forum, not this one says arimidex 0.25 mgs every other day or even every day is a "breast cancer dose" and i should not even use any arimidex

he won't give me a straight answer anymore

so isn't arimidex at 0.25 mgs every other day enough to stop bitch tits or estrogen conversion?

im taking a high dose of dbol at 25 mgs to 40 mgs per day for 8 weeks

Well I did find this

The dose of Arimidex is one 1 mg tablet taken once a day. For patients with advanced breast cancer, the medication should be continued until tumor progression. That is for women

When I was on 200mg of trt injections I used to take .3mg .15mg one Injection and days later another .15mg on my second injection. It worked perfectly for me I never had any isses.

Well I did find this

The dose of Arimidex is one 1 mg tablet taken once a day. For patients with advanced breast cancer, the medication should be continued until tumor progression. That is for women
So he should have said my 0.25 mg every other day, or even 0.25 mg every day or even 0.5 mg Every Day is way too low (a breast cancer dose)

Arimidex is effective just like Aromasin the other alternative, am I right? Just Aramosin is probably more expensive.

He claims I'm taking a wet compound Dianabol at a high dose and the reason why I'm taking it is for the E (I guess he means for the Estrogen)?

I don't know why this experienced member is doing this to me....
He claims on cycle and off cycle the recommended Dose for Arimidex is 0 mg (I guess in other words: none / don't use arimidex)

That makes no sense if I'm running dianabol at 30 mgs or 25 mgs (i haven't decided yet)
I could use Arimidex

He then says almost like cryptically that Dbol and Arimidex don't go together which is weird as hell

So, I get it then....I should up or increase my Arimidex to 1 mg per day if I'm running 25 mgs to 30 mgs of dianabol for 8 weeks.

Thanks

I wouldn't advise running anything till the other vets chime in I was just trying to help clear up the Parr about the breast cancer dosage for women as it was part of your post. I don't want to advise you wrong on this.

Well I did find this

When I was on 200mg of trt injections I used to take .3mg .15mg one Injection and days later another .15mg on my second injection. It worked perfectly for me I never had any isses.
oh, ok, I saw your most recent edit
which is

arimidex can be injected, i gather, so yea 0.25 mgs x 3.5 days (every other day) = 0.875 mgs of Arimidex a week what my research revealed
that research revealed that arimidex should be taken, in a bodybuilding context, at 0.5 mg @ 2x per week which comes out to 1 mg per week (close enough to my 0.875 mgs per week)

thanks, again, Topps

Top Bottom