Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need some t3 doseage help w/ my bulking cycle of test/slin/HGH/t3

reallyfitguy

I am currently on week two of the following cycle:

weeks: 1-12 2g test enanthate/week
weeks: 1-16 6iu's hgh ED may stay on longer if i get more
weeks: 1-16 2.5mg Femara ED

30g creatine ED, 40g glutamine ED, 5,000-7,000cal ED

clomid therapy at end and maybe some hcg in middle...

I am taking insulin (humalog) 2x's daily about 4-5 days a week. I am also going to run 50mg dbol ED for 5 weeks prolly weeks 3-8 (the dam shit still hasn't arrived,,,lol) I'm also sporatically taking pgf2 when i can stand it.

I want to maximize weight gain on this cycle and would like to incorporate t3 into this cycle because I read that it's a good idea when using hgh. I do not know fully why, but do know to some degree it is to increase output of STH by my liver. And also to increase production of SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin) and albumin so that my steroids have more of them to bind to for better results. I am pretty sure that t3 is good idea because alot of my test E will probably be metabolized before binding to SHBG and albumin so I would like to increase the amount I have. Does anyone have any recomendation for the proper doseage of t3 to bulk? I have taken t3 many times before up to 200mcg ED but only to cut. I was thinking of taking maybe 12.5mcg ED (1/4 t3 tab 2x's daily). Does anyone have a better suggestion? or should I not incorporate it at all? I am very weary of adding t3 because I do not want to hinder my gains but want to augment them. Someone please shed some light on this for me?

Bro,

What are you stats? Any cycle history?

CQB

I have been using AS for about 4 years. I have used just about everything b4 even slin but never tried hgh.

I am 5'11", 235 and about 9% bodyfat.

I want to know what doseage of t3 (if any) do you think would be good for mass gains given what I'm taking.

reallyfitguy said:
I have been using AS for about 4 years. I have used just about everything b4 even slin but never tried hgh.

I am 5'11", 235 and about 9% bodyfat.

I want to know what doseage of t3 (if any) do you think would be good for mass gains given what I'm taking.

doing GH/slin/T3/clen/test/EQ/winny/fina right now (big mega 4 month cycle). as far as the T3...i did about a month at 25mcg ED, then i'm doing 2 months at 50mcg, then one month slow taper from 50-6mcg. but there are always people who will cry about advice on 4 months of T3, and those who will back it. so do what you want, just letting you know what i am doing.

12.5mcg adds to your natty production with little danger. Increases protien synth as well as bumb in metabolism which is always nice.

T3

reallyfitguy, i can suggest what i know multiple high level bb use, as well as professionals, 25 mcg per day usually is the norm along with hgh and slin..the gh is used usually 3-4 times daily at 2-3 iu's per shot alternating sub cu sites...the slin is normally used once per day an hour after the first gh shot at around 10 iu..some use humulin r as humalog is quite fast acting and the half life is less...the t3 is normally ingested in the am....although is does sound strange most pros make most of their progress in anabolism while using gh normally on a precontest diet..several have said they wont use gh while bulking and a few have seen little gains as well...i cannot attest to why..just relating the info..while many ise higher dosages6-8 iu's per day of gh seems to yield the best results while being the most feasible....just an fyi..you probably could get away with 1 g of test per weeks as well..2 seems a bit high...good luck!

Peace

Top Bottom