Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My 2024 Testosterone Equipoise cycle Log

Todays leg session completed, upper back cramp between shoulders won't go away though.

Here are todays meals:
5/14/24​
Protein
45​
24​
70​
45​
70​
50​
259​
Fat
18​
2​
15​
5​
20​
5​
47​
Carbs
65​
25​
235​
35​
50​
70​
415​
5 scrambled eggs,1 cup oatmeal, with walnuts and dried cherriesBanana and whey shake pre workoutLarge recovery shakeChicken and hashbrown10oz grilled beef and large sweet potatoStrawberry smoothie with banana and scoop of whey

Todays weights which felt pretty good, squats to parallel on a wedge, felt about right.

5/12/24
25 minutes fasted cardio on bike, zone 2 - easy pace, 5 minute warmup before workout and 10 minutes easy after for a total of 40 minutes
Walking weighted lunges with kettlebells
4​
14 steps​
70​
Front Squat
3​
8,8,7,7​
125​
Barbell Squat
3​
8​
285​
Barbell good morning(High bar)
5​
13,13,13,13,10​
125​
Barebell Calf raise
3​
20​
235​
Sumo Deadlift
3​
8,7,6,5​
265​

I was gassed by the time I hit the sumos. about 1:03 to complete it all, the heavier squats I wait 2-3 minutes before lifting again, too long or just right on that?

Tomorrow is a water fast day and I actually look forward to these days for two reason, one my body cleanses and feels great on Thursday and the second reason I feel very calm by 12pm with no food, just some black coffee and lots of lemon water. By far one of the best things I have learned since being a member of this community.

I plan to break fast Thursday with eggs, avocado and some oatmeal but will start things off with some fruit and watermelon.

Have a great night guys

mark

Todays leg session completed, upper back cramp between shoulders won't go away though.

Here are todays meals:
5/14/24​
Protein
45​
24​
70​
45​
70​
50​
259​
Fat
18​
2​
15​
5​
20​
5​
47​
Carbs
65​
25​
235​
35​
50​
70​
415​
5 scrambled eggs,1 cup oatmeal, with walnuts and dried cherriesBanana and whey shake pre workoutLarge recovery shakeChicken and hashbrown10oz grilled beef and large sweet potatoStrawberry smoothie with banana and scoop of whey

Todays weights which felt pretty good, squats to parallel on a wedge, felt about right.

5/12/24
25 minutes fasted cardio on bike, zone 2 - easy pace, 5 minute warmup before workout and 10 minutes easy after for a total of 40 minutes
Walking weighted lunges with kettlebells
4​
14 steps​
70​
Front Squat
3​
8,8,7,7​
125​
Barbell Squat
3​
8​
285​
Barbell good morning(High bar)
5​
13,13,13,13,10​
125​
Barebell Calf raise
3​
20​
235​
Sumo Deadlift
3​
8,7,6,5​
265​

I was gassed by the time I hit the sumos. about 1:03 to complete it all, the heavier squats I wait 2-3 minutes before lifting again, too long or just right on that?

Tomorrow is a water fast day and I actually look forward to these days for two reason, one my body cleanses and feels great on Thursday and the second reason I feel very calm by 12pm with no food, just some black coffee and lots of lemon water. By far one of the best things I have learned since being a member of this community.

I plan to break fast Thursday with eggs, avocado and some oatmeal but will start things off with some fruit and watermelon.

Have a great night guys

mark
@man05 you did it right 2-3 min is fine to wait

and your weights are fine if you can do the volume

What about weights?

@man05 you did it right 2-3 min is fine to wait

and your weights are fine if you can do the volume
I can do the volume, diet is everything, strength, recovery, stamina diet is key, more so than I ever knew. Cardio has improved everything across the board for me, its amazing.

I think the weights are excellent 125 For front squats is better than three plates doing regular squats with bad form like I see most people do
Thanks man, I want to keep that strength growing with front squats. The front squat is making my regular squat more controllable and powerful.

The split squat is amongst my favorite but difficult still, just need more time on it.

a nice job doing the fasting
I'm glad to see that it's having a calming influence to

Top Bottom