Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My 2024 Testosterone Equipoise cycle Log

Great Sunday except daughter team eliminated, oh. well great season for her, tryouts are next for her.

Cardio easy 30 minutes on the wind bike, Best Buy of the year! humid weather no biggie ride the wind bike, stay cool as long a you don't stop.

Meals felt pretty good today
5/19/24​
Protein
52​
20​
8​
57​
55​
20​
55​
24​
291​
Fat
48​
9​
27​
5​
5​
15​
5​
2​
116​
Carbs
80​
29​
55​
75​
45​
20​
40​
4​
348​
6 scrambled eggs on 16 oz hashbrown with ketchup,1 cup oatmeal, with walnuts and dried cherriesMRE bar easy snack4 tangerines and half cup walnuts'MRE shake, hard to eat today as it got hot.chicken breast and med sweet potatotuna and vegetable saladgrilled chicken and two russet potatoswhey shake before bed

Tomorrow is push day, bumping weights and going to push hard. week 5 starts tomorrow, bloods in a few weeks, feeling pretty good, mostly flat abdomen, slight bloat( flat but abdominal separations a little muted ) possibly due to the carbs, strength feels good, joints feel good, 12.5 masin eod so far, no issues.

Chat with y'all tomrorow

mark

Great Sunday except daughter team eliminated, oh. well great season for her, tryouts are next for her.

Cardio easy 30 minutes on the wind bike, Best Buy of the year! humid weather no biggie ride the wind bike, stay cool as long a you don't stop.

Meals felt pretty good today
5/19/24​
Protein
52​
20​
8​
57​
55​
20​
55​
24​
291​
Fat
48​
9​
27​
5​
5​
15​
5​
2​
116​
Carbs
80​
29​
55​
75​
45​
20​
40​
4​
348​
6 scrambled eggs on 16 oz hashbrown with ketchup,1 cup oatmeal, with walnuts and dried cherriesMRE bar easy snack4 tangerines and half cup walnuts'MRE shake, hard to eat today as it got hot.chicken breast and med sweet potatotuna and vegetable saladgrilled chicken and two russet potatoswhey shake before bed

Tomorrow is push day, bumping weights and going to push hard. week 5 starts tomorrow, bloods in a few weeks, feeling pretty good, mostly flat abdomen, slight bloat( flat but abdominal separations a little muted ) possibly due to the carbs, strength feels good, joints feel good, 12.5 masin eod so far, no issues.

Chat with y'all tomrorow

mark
@man05 easy 30min cardio but good for you
perfect food day PUSH it hard

and bloat is carb related for sure
you gotta get some fiber in there psyllium husk

Decent push session, would have liked more but Ill take it.
Bent over barbell row almost at body weight, pretty cool, I want more though.

Here are my weights and meals for the day.

5/20/24
30 minutes cardio zone 2/3 easy
Bench Press Medium Grip
3​
6​
240​
I tried smelling salts for the first time on set 3, what a trip.
Bench Press incline Medium grip
3​
200​
Felt good, last weeks 200 felt better.
JM Press
2​
85​
this movement helps my press
Barbell Bentover row
4​
215​
Chest supported Row
3​
8170(85 each)Big jump here, felt strong, last set was difficult, could really feel in my back.
Hammer Curl
3​
50​
My once per week Bivep fix
Barbell Upright
3​
105​
Loving this movement, so simple, so smooth and these were hard today
Flat Bench High rep
1​
55​
135​
I felt like I could just keep going, controlled movements all the way.

Meals

5/20/24​
Protein
52​
70​
55​
28​
50​
65​
320​
Fat
48​
15​
5​
38​
10​
5​
121​
Carbs
80​
235​
45​
79​
35​
75​
549​
6 scrambled eggs on 16 oz hashbrown with ketchup,1 cup oatmeal, with walnuts and dried cherriesLarge recovery shakechicken breast and med sweet potato4 tangerines and half cup walnuts' and MRE barChicken breast and half of a large sweet potatoNF milk, whey shake, 4 grams of sugar only.
I very much enjoy my breakfast each day, the oats keep me regular and the starch and protein fuel me.
I plan to alternate some brown rice with vegetables as well, potatoes especially sweet potatoes are just so darn easy to cook and eat.

Have an awesome night, will post tomorrow with leg workout update. I think I need to add in some shrugs to work the upper trapezius, the cramping I have experienced is located directly in the rhomboid major, when I perform the heavy chest supported rows I can feel the muscle stretching out and that feels really good. Not sure if this is a muscular imbalance or some sort of cramp as a result of something else. It does not hurt as in pain just like. cramp.

Have a great night guys

mark

Decent push session, would have liked more but Ill take it.
Bent over barbell row almost at body weight, pretty cool, I want more though.

Here are my weights and meals for the day.

5/20/24
30 minutes cardio zone 2/3 easy
Bench Press Medium Grip
3​
6​
240​
I tried smelling salts for the first time on set 3, what a trip.
Bench Press incline Medium grip
3​
200​
Felt good, last weeks 200 felt better.
JM Press
2​
85​
this movement helps my press
Barbell Bentover row
4​
215​
Chest supported Row
3​
8170(85 each)Big jump here, felt strong, last set was difficult, could really feel in my back.
Hammer Curl
3​
50​
My once per week Bivep fix
Barbell Upright
3​
105​
Loving this movement, so simple, so smooth and these were hard today
Flat Bench High rep
1​
55​
135​
I felt like I could just keep going, controlled movements all the way.

Meals

5/20/24​
Protein
52​
70​
55​
28​
50​
65​
320​
Fat
48​
15​
5​
38​
10​
5​
121​
Carbs
80​
235​
45​
79​
35​
75​
549​
6 scrambled eggs on 16 oz hashbrown with ketchup,1 cup oatmeal, with walnuts and dried cherriesLarge recovery shakechicken breast and med sweet potato4 tangerines and half cup walnuts' and MRE barChicken breast and half of a large sweet potatoNF milk, whey shake, 4 grams of sugar only.
I very much enjoy my breakfast each day, the oats keep me regular and the starch and protein fuel me.
I plan to alternate some brown rice with vegetables as well, potatoes especially sweet potatoes are just so darn easy to cook and eat.

Have an awesome night, will post tomorrow with leg workout update. I think I need to add in some shrugs to work the upper trapezius, the cramping I have experienced is located directly in the rhomboid major, when I perform the heavy chest supported rows I can feel the muscle stretching out and that feels really good. Not sure if this is a muscular imbalance or some sort of cramp as a result of something else. It does not hurt as in pain just like. cramp.

Have a great night guys

mark
@man05 i like oatmeal with protein for breakfast too btw bro it works well
and stick to this diet if you like it perfect
cars high protein over 300grams that makes you EF protein king

Good leg day today, I am actually tired from todays session.
Maybe my protein is too high then?

Decent leg session today, Im pretty tired actually.
Maybe I don’t need protein this high?

5/21/24​
Protein
52​
70​
55​
10​
52​
65​
304​
Fat
48​
15​
10​
27​
6​
5​
111​
Carbs
80​
235​
60​
50​
32​
45​
502​
6 scrambled eggs on 16 oz hashbrown with ketchup,1 cup oatmeal, with walnuts and dried cherriesLarge recovery shakeTwo hand rolled chicken burritos plainWalnuts and 4 tangerinesEasy shake with NF milk and vegan protein, meal was on the go.Grilled chciken breast and russet potatos plain

Weights felt good today

5/21/24
5 Minutes cardio before legs then 20 minutes cardio after legs
Walking Lunged - weighted
3​
14​
70lbs(30each)
Front squat
3​
8, 6 ,6
135​
Im here for a few weeks, these were tough
Barbell Squat close feet
3​
8​
295​
Didn’t seem to bad but hours later Im pretty tired.
Deadlift Sumo
3​
8​
245​
More doable thatn 265 and not as taxign on CNS, when I hit hard CNS stim I shutdown phjysically.
Barbell Good morning
3​
8​
135​
Will bump to 155, thee are killer and I get a good stretch as I keep my chest arched up and legs slight bent.
Barbell Calf Raise
3​
20​
245​
These felt pretty good today

I am open to suggestions or improvements as needed, thank you for your support.

So far I have gained a couple pounds, still mostly tight, no bloat or swelling, some vascularity increase, appetite increase, and shoulder have a. different look I noticed today.

mark

Top Bottom