Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have the solution for calves!

tripleV

believe me on this one and at least try it once. I guarantee it...

You want a great frickin workout and builder for your calves. I don't train mine at all, I just learned a little secret...

Does anyone like in a high rise apt building / condo ?

I got bored one day with my morning cardio so I decided to try out the stairs in my 23 storey condo. So I walked up and down 15 flights, 10 flights, 5 flights, back up to 10, 15 and 20 and thenthe full amount. Next thing I knew I was at like 30 minutes of cardio and I was sopping wet with sweat!

Now.... I come back to my place and my legs and calves are literally shaking!

Next day or two later, I can't even walk!!!!! My CALVES...OOOOHHH My calves!!! They get soooo pumped from this, eveyone should give it a try.

I do a lot of that in the winter months. My work has 10 double flights of stairs and I go up and down them in different sorts of ways (one step at a time, two steps, 3 steps, on my toes, etc....). It has never added even a millimeter to my genetically deprived calves. But it does keep me in shape for steep hill hiking!

That sounds like a great cardio workout...good and intense..but the answer to great calves is training em heavy and hard w/ weights:)

MS, aren't your calves extremely "pumped" after doing stairs?
I don't think it's just me, but I swear by it.
Oh well....

calves.....

i'm just gonna get implants...they've worked well for me elsewhere so far!!! hehehehe! my calves suck!!!

Is there anyone who has the opposite problem..calves too big!!
I'm always getting comments/compliments on my calves (more so from men who train)... but it's more along the lines of they wish their calves where as big as mine. I totally cringe when i hear this b/c I think they are too big:mad: The best of it is I NEVER train them I think it's just from the years of sports in school and cardio and lets not forget genetics.
anyone have any suggestions on how to trim them down a bit:)

CG --
I've got huge calves too -- my bet due to my dad -- his calves are practically as wide as his quads! (or is that saying he's got tiny quads??? NOT!) Back in the day of tight tapered jeans, my calves were always the size limiting factor. I occassionally work 'em just to remind myself they are still there, but revel in it girl -- calves are one of the hardest areas to develop if at all, so basically you either got 'em or ya don't! Just keep everything tight so you don't get that "round" look from a couple extra % bf....

Otherwise, I have no idea how you make them smaller.... Could you like "donate" some to someone else?? ("Calf reduction"???) --LOL!

Top Bottom