Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to Eat to Grow Pre-contest

GainTr

Hello there,
First Show
10 weeks out
10%bf
5'11
197lbs
Training 6 days/wk + 20min cardio at 120bpm
Diet is 40% protein, 35% carbs, 25% fat

Goal bf 5-6% with 10lbs lbm increase

Not so much looking for gear advise, more so diet/supplement advise.

How can I keep my calories high enough to grow and get leaner at the same time?

Offseason I was eating 4500 calories of whole foods, 7 meals a day. As I began my prep I immediately dropped to 3000 cals a day (too quick perhaps?) and lost a couple pounds. When that halted I dropped to 2700 cals and lost more weight, in total 8 lbs. At this point I was at 196 lbs and just started my cycle of 125mg test ace eod. I am now 2 weeks in and bit fuller and sitting at 197.9 consistently but don't seem to be getting any leaner with my current diet/gear.

If I drop much lower can I still grow? I start tren a in 3 weeks at 50mg eod and can get anadrol in another week. Not sure if I'll grow much on tren with only 2100-2300 cals?

I have lots of clen on hand but only enough t3 for last 5 weeks at 50mcg. I don't like the idea of taking a drug just to eat more, but is there some way I can keep my calories high enough to grow some but continue leaning up?

Could I start low clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off so I can keep calories higher for growth? or is that counter productive?

Any input at all is appreciated,
Thanks guys

Carb Manipulation, Fasted Cardio, and Tren. GH and Slin also would help.

If you want to add 10 pounds of lean mass, then I would stay away from Clen and T3 until you have to use it.

What does your current prep look like?

Top Bottom