Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how does this diet look?

ulter said:
Bro you're way short on calories for a bulking cycle. Load up on anything for your cycle. Skim Milk? Come on bro you need to eat like a pig while bulking. Where's the double whoppers with cheese? Where's the xlarge pizza? No Ice Cream?

Hell yeah!:D

This looks like the bouncers cutting cycle diet. lol. he must be asleep or he would have told you that already.

I would put more protein in there, I would slow way down on the milk and eat more carbs. For the dorms, I would be hitting a lot of canned chicken and tuna. If you've got a Sams club or the like near you, they have good prices on the canned meats. Your roomate will hate you but its convenient as hell. Make sure at the cafeteria meals you are getting in some red meat where possible. Also, I would get a higher percentage of the carbs in in the first half of the day. Finally, I completely agree with the comment on the post workout meal, you need to consume more there, and I disagree with all the ice cream & junk. Some is fine, but, too much will fill you up and slow your digestive system down and you will end up missing some protein rich meals. Good luck....

THE BOUNCER said:
ha your double finger smile didn't work:doublefi:

looks like my quick editing skills fucked up your game. lol. i win again!

Alright, how bout if I change the whey shakes to NLarge2 with some 2% milk. That should add on a shit load of cals. Then for breakfast, Ill add in some more carbs like oatmeal, toast, muffins, or whatever else is available. Then for post workout, Ill add in some carbs there as well. Any suggestions on what to eat then? As for protein, for breakfast, Ill be getting some from milk and eggs. Then lunch and dinner they always serve a few kinds of meat which should help. Also all the shakes will definitly bring the protein count way up. Oh yah, I also plan on eating big during both lunch and dinner..high in cals, carbs & protein for lunch and high protein/cals for dinner.

Last edited:
Top Bottom