Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how does this diet look?

R

rickcorso

how does this look while on a bulking cycle (test/EQ/dbol)

8:30AM:

2 Full Eggs, 4 Egg Whites
2 Glasses of Skim Milk
Fresh Fruit
Bowl of Whole Grain Cereal
2 Pcs of Toast

10:00AM:

Whey Protein Shake (appx 35-40g of protein)

12:00 PM:

Some sort of Meat w/ Rice(whatever the school serves)
4 Glasses of Milk
Bowl of Salad with Tuna and Cottage Cheese
Turkey Sandwich

2:00PM:

Whey Protein Shake
Can of Tuna

6:00PM:

Basically same as lunch

--WORKOUT--

7:30-8:00:

Whey Shake
Can of Tuna

10:00:

Turkey Sandwich
2 Glasses of SKim Milk

I would count all the nutritional info but its going to vary alot since I have to eat whatever the cafeteria serves for lunch and dinner. Besides that, I might have to also change the shake to a blend of protein, not just whey. Any other comments?

diet discussion board maybe? Skimmed over it, seemed alright but we need to know your stats/goals/totals to really be able to tell you.

Your post workout meal is sorely lacking. You need to get an ample serving of carbohydtrate in this meal and as you have planned you have none(or what minimal amount may be in your protein powder). High glycemic index carbs are highly advantageous in this "golden hour" following your training. Drop, the tuna in this meal and add in some high GI, high carb food/drink. You have to take full advantage of the unique metabolic environment your body is in following trainingin order to get the most out of your training.

In the 2:00pm meal drop the protein shake. Whole food is always preferable. With the tuna in that meal add in a wholesome low GI carbohydrate source. The 10:00am meal should be whole food protein and carb as well, not just a shake.

You have chosen descent food items, and considering you're somewhat restricted to caffeteria food you have done fairly well. You're making an effort to eat a lot which is key for growing. Hell, if you can fit it into your day get another meal in there. More food....more grow.

any suggestions for what kind of food I could get that would meet those needs? Its hard to find food in the dorms.

Get some Maltodextrin powder... that'd work... and throw a scoop or two in with your protein shakes to up the cals...

Bro you're way short on calories for a bulking cycle. Load up on anything for your cycle. Skim Milk? Come on bro you need to eat like a pig while bulking. Where's the double whoppers with cheese? Where's the xlarge pizza? No Ice Cream?

ulter said:
Bro you're way short on calories for a bulking cycle. Load up on anything for your cycle. Skim Milk? Come on bro you need to eat like a pig while bulking. Where's the double whoppers with cheese? Where's the xlarge pizza? No Ice Cream?

Do you think I should replace the whey shakes with something like NLarge2 to pack in the cals?

4 sure! drink a LOT of cals... it's easier to stomach...

Leave the cereal out and throw in some oatmeal. Your post-workout meal need more carbs, but besides that looks alright, good luck.

Fatchops

d

you need way more carbs in there. up it to at least 600g a day, it isnt that hard, check out the WAR '96 diet at the back of the book. trust me, i learned it the hard way.

Top Bottom