Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How does my cycle look bros?

i'm in agreement with ceo

i'll already repped him so i cant rep him again...

6' at 205 is not big its atheletic

example lebron james is 6'6 245-255 not big atheletic

dwights howard is a 6'11 listed at 265 all the NBA commentators say he is huge.. he is huge in the nba but not in the "fitness/bodybuilding world etv)

if your going for a hawt six pack then yea

so maybe you want to look? atheltic?

Yeah i guess your right in the bodybuilding world i would be classified as 'small' but to the general public may some say its big. Weight on the scales isnt what entirely drives me at the gym, i train to look and most importanly feel good. I dont think i have the genetics to be a 300 pound monster with 2% bf so im going to work with what i've got and as long as i feel good and the girls are calling me handsome im happy :D

your cycle looks ok as a cycle. i think you are wasting your money and health running a cycle. you obvouslt dont need it to reach your goals. you need to work on your diet.

your cycle looks ok as a cycle. i think you are wasting your money and health running a cycle. you obvouslt dont need it to reach your goals. you need to work on your diet.

Thats you opinion and your entitled to that i think its worth every cent, my body has made a transformation and im in great health, i have regular check ups and blood tests with my doctor and i have never looked or felt better regardless if i could have done it alot slower and natural im here now and i'm happy. i have spent some time over at the diet forum and intend to put into practise some of the methods you use, i am educated in nutrition for the general population and every tom dick and harry who wants to eat healthy and live long lives and people with moderate risk diseases. diabetes etc but have never studied bodybuilding nutrition so this site is a great tool for me to learn and expand my knowledge and use it with my own training.

Thanks

Top Bottom