Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How does my cycle look bros?

Your quick to critise arent you buddy! Without asking my starting weight or what my past crappy cycles happen to be, or mistakes i made with pct or diet and have i learnt from them??

I dont have to explain myself to you or anyone for that matter. I havent got bigorexia i want to look good not abnormaly big so people point at me when i walk down the street and say to there buddy "hey look at that roid muncher hahaha"

Didnt you listen to your parents when they told you if you havent got anything nice to say dont say anything at all

You're the one asking for advice. I'm just trying to help you save some money and take less risks with your health and illegal substances. Seriously, you could do what you've been doing easily without steroids.

As for your starting weight, I assume it was less than 190 when you did your first cycle? Even at 190, I'd still tell you that you can gain even more naturally (barring some sort of disease that would otherwise prevent it). Mistakes with diet? Well, yeah, that's what I'm betting on. I said I'd be curious to see your diet and training.

If you don't want to look like you're on steroids and don't want people to think you're on steroids...why are you taking them? Your girl already thinks you're too big at 190!

Don't worry about it brah. Take your steroids and get back up to 205, then cut back to 190. Wash, rinse, repeat.

You're the one asking for advice. I'm just trying to help you save some money and take less risks with your health and illegal substances. Seriously, you could do what you've been doing easily without steroids.

As for your starting weight, I assume it was less than 190 when you did your first cycle? Even at 190, I'd still tell you that you can gain even more naturally (barring some sort of disease that would otherwise prevent it). Mistakes with diet? Well, yeah, that's what I'm betting on. I said I'd be curious to see your diet and training.

If you don't want to look like you're on steroids and don't want people to think you're on steroids...why are you taking them? Your girl already thinks you're too big at 190!

Don't worry about it brah. Take your steroids and get back up to 205, then cut back to 190. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Its just personal preference really i dont care what my girl thinks, I wouldnt want to get above 210 and i dont care who you are thats not small and its very achievable with the cycle i have planned. Fyi I was 150 when i did my first cycle. Thanks for the advice

Last edited:
I dont know where your from but i did my diploma of fitness for 18 months and now am at university studying exercise sciecce so maybe i have a clue huh

I let it go the first time but now that I know you're going to school...

Here:

a48txl.jpg

Reactions: ceo
About 80% of the ones I've seen have no clue.

"Oh look at me I took a 3 week class and now I train people!" :rolleyes:

you know, some people *cough*gladiator*cough* even pay $100 and buy a "certificate" online and start going to work "training" people immediately!

Of course then they go on our training forum to ask the rest of us how they should train their clients.

Not referring to you at all downunder...or all the other legit trainers.

i'm in agreement with ceo

i'll already repped him so i cant rep him again...

6' at 205 is not big its atheletic

example lebron james is 6'6 245-255 not big atheletic

dwights howard is a 6'11 listed at 265 all the NBA commentators say he is huge.. he is huge in the nba but not in the "fitness/bodybuilding world etv)

if your going for a hawt six pack then yea

so maybe you want to look? atheltic?

Last edited:
Reactions: ceo
I dont know where your from but i did my diploma of fitness for 18 months and now am at university studying exercise sciecce so maybe i have a clue huh

Its dif in the US mate , my wife did hers in Melb and needed a science degree , i did mine in the stats and finished in 6 month with no degree and also did nutrition

Brad.

Top Bottom