Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey Oak

JKurz1 said:
I love it.....love how the one setters unite....it was a joke fellas.....DH and Debaser- yoyu both have sure done your studying up on me...hell - I think you know more about me than I do. Nice. I was 175 at my absoluted leanest, carrying sub 5% bodyfat, celaphane.......now, I'm about 192 and still completely shredded......honeslty embarrased to take my shirt off in front of people because I get the "what are you on?" and "what do I have to do to get like that: compliments, and that's not an egotisitcal remark. I'm benching around 315 for 3-4 in my last set....my squat and deads are increasing to where I would like them...militarty is around 185, so I'm pretty f-ing content with the efforts I have put forth.....SO, while I train with volume and you do a set, I'm sure you are in the same boats as I....you look like you train hard and heavy, right?

wait this makes sense. if u only care about size, then it shouldnt matter how u train, as long as u get to the size u want. but id rather be huge, but back it up with strength. i know alot of guys who are big, but are shit on real lifts (hammer machines dont count).

I know what you mean, Oak. Conflict does drive lots of important developments ;)

This, though...I dunno that anything productive can come of this. It seems to be all about carrying a vendetta from one thread over to a new one. I do hope some good can come of it, but if it doesn't, and soon, I think it's best buried.

guldukat said:
I know what you mean, Oak. Conflict does drive lots of important developments ;)

This, though...I dunno that anything productive can come of this. It seems to be all about carrying a vendetta from one thread over to a new one. I do hope some good can come of it, but if it doesn't, and soon, I think it's best buried.

ya i think its pretty much finished

Top Bottom