Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey Oak

JKurz1

Banned
I had an AMAZING w/o last night incorporating hammys and bis.......lasted over an hour, full blown intensity on every lift........I was thinking I'm going to hit BACK (emph. on width) and Tris today.........really nice to break up arms once in awhile......think I can get really LARGE from this routine?

probably not..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................wiseass

i dont care, do what u want...........................................................................................................................................

Intuition training is the key to failure.

Progressive loading is the key to growth.

DieHarder said:
he still wont get it..............always trained volume.............

ya, hes one of those people who NEEEEEEEEDS tons of volume to respond to training and get huge, yet.. hes 6'3 175..

anyway, id never train biceps before back.. alot of peeps do that, but thye never train tris before chest.

DieHarder said:
he still wont get it..............always trained volume.............

Don't be hating volume now.

As I always say, volume training works -- in fact it works great, but like all things it only works for so long and you need to switch things up.

Lmfao at another flame fest...

Volume training is stupid IMO...I have done it and here is why I think it is ineffective...

Let's say one is doing 4 movements for chest....REALISTICALLY how many of these movements are going to improve in weight weekly...1...maybe 2?....the other movements are just a waste of time and cut into recovery...

Progressive resistance will make you grow..not "hitting the muscle from all angles"

volume training to me is about 12 good sets. to some people its 25 sets... which i could never dream of doin. i like 6-9 good sets per muscle group. its usually 9, unless im really tired or short on time, and if im short on time, i cut down the rest to 30 seonds, and its a whole new world. so u can say i do a lil bit of instinct training too, which is always good

Top Bottom