Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

forma stanzol

I am truly amazed by this product. It totally does the job as a stand-alone Anti Estrogen..... I cannot even remember the last time I used/needed Arimidex. Very impressed!

OMG i just got my forma stanzol bottles :D

i just did my first dose of 10pumps and it dries nearly INSTANTLY (but its cold where im at atm)

Anyways How many grams is suppose to be in 1 pump or 10pumps? does anyone know because when i pump it on my hand theres just no way of determining whether its the right dose Therefore i want to weigh the dose with my digital scale lol!

And how long can you keep a bottle before it expires! i got 3 bottles want to use it as a stand alone until i get my pct and begin my cycle, then decide what to do with the remaining bottles at a later date :D
I think i read 1/4 Table spoon is 1 serving... just go by pumps... if it doesnt come out dont count that pump.
weighing.... good luck on that one!

Honestly just pull up the search engine and type in forma stanzol on EF and need2 will have an article about the measuring

Hey guys. I just order two bottles of the forma from mr supps. I was wondering if they're is a best time to put it on or where on my body to put it on. I'd appreciate some advice! Thanks!!

Right after a shower on permeable skin. Such as inner arms, inner thighs, upper back, shoulders, feet, hands, and neck

I'd say fresh out of the shower, so you're not rubbing it on dead skin cells, or the soil that is normal from a day at work that can't be avoided.

Thanks. I have another question though lol. What about with summer coming and if I put it on before the beach? Like how long does it dissolve into ur skin?

Top Bottom