Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

forma stanzol

i wouldn't... but that's just me. there might be some king of estrogen rebound thing... maybe someone could comment on that...

Jeez, u guys were right, this stuff dries on almost instantly!! Put 5 pumps on chest n 3 on abdomen for first application tonite so here we go....I'm pretty excited about potential results! Gonna keep a log for each application to see if I need more or less as results come along.....

Do u guys have any issues of changing bed sheets more often than not due to the pm application?? I ask cuz me n wife sleep in the nude lol
BEST after a shower while pores are open. When using forma i put on a snug T-shirt after it dries before bed. Since i'm getting horrible night sweats(not due to the forma), I figure it will stay on the skin better (and off she sheets) when the pores open up again while i sleep.

OMG i just got my forma stanzol bottles :D

i just did my first dose of 10pumps and it dries nearly INSTANTLY (but its cold where im at atm)

Anyways How many grams is suppose to be in 1 pump or 10pumps? does anyone know because when i pump it on my hand theres just no way of determining whether its the right dose Therefore i want to weigh the dose with my digital scale lol!

And how long can you keep a bottle before it expires! i got 3 bottles want to use it as a stand alone until i get my pct and begin my cycle, then decide what to do with the remaining bottles at a later date :D

Top Bottom