Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Flabby Ass

VooDoo Lady

My genetics have blessed me with a persistantly flabby ass...

Up until recently (concurrent with joining this board actually) I was doing a lot of cardio (running appx 25+ miles a week) and I just thought that the fat in those areas would eventually go away..(not happening)

Can you all give me some ideas on effective workout routines to tighten my ass and legs?

Thanks,
VDL

Squats, lunges and straight legged dead lift will really tighten you up!!! Don't be afraid to use some weight to build up a tight butt!!!

I've walked in your shoes (in this case I mean RUN)...All the running in the world will not tighten a flabby ass. Even when I was anorexic, I had a skinny but flabby ass.

To counter that, I started lifting weights but only did light weights for high reps "because I didn't want to get big". A zillion light reps and many more running miles later, my ass was still flabby.

Finally I started training legs heavier, meaning going to failure in the 10-15 rep range. Squats, lunges, and stiff-legged deadlifts gave me brand new tight (and skyhigh!) glutes! (When you hit your 30's, your ass can take a sudden trip south if you're not careful, so high glutes at my age is a badge of honor!) Single-legged leg presses are also great.

If you like running, substitute some of those long runs for shorter sessions of speed work. I do a lot of interval sprint training and love it. Does wonders for tightening the glutes and definition in your legs. Just compare the bodies of marathoners (usually skinny and sort of soft due to lack of muscle) to sprinters (hard as rock muscular and very defined + excellent glutes).

I'll tell you what has worked for me is the incline on the treadmil. I have a smaller ass, but it is droopy. The incline on the treadmil really lifted it up. Also like everyone else said, squats and lunges.

DEEP DISH LUNGES!!!!!!!!

I swear to you doll, you WILL notice a difference the next day!!! PM me if you want to know what its all about.........;)

Your exercise program is what has created your flabby ass.

Get into some serious leg work (squats, lunges, leg presses, butt blaster, and leg curls) and eat like a bodybuilder (i.e., higher protein, low-mod carb, low fat diet).

Distance running is as useless as tits on a bull for shaping the body, even the legs unless you are a genetic freak. Sprint training will be of benefit along with a weight training program.

Drop the distance running, start high intensity interval work (sprints) and hit the weights. You have a respectable ass in a few months.

W6

Squats and stiff legs deadlift are the key, believe me!

Little Girl

Top Bottom