Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diet quetstion

I haven't yet...I'm still searching for the perfect diet! I was on a 20-30g carb diet. Definately not going to work for building mass, but I just don't know what my carb intake should be.

Daisy, I have to beg to differ on the recumbant bike comment...on the hill setting at a high level, it makes you work plenty! I've had sweat rolling off my arms on that thing.

wend said:
Daisy, I have to beg to differ on the recumbant bike comment...on the hill setting at a high level, it makes you work plenty! I've had sweat rolling off my arms on that thing.

PERSONALLY, I agree. It's just that few people push themselves while on it. Since it supports your weight, you have to pay A LOT more attention to what you are doing. It becomes too easy to "slack off". Especially if you are a beginner or are just finding your limits.

Raina said:
I'm spying on you...... ;)

I always knew you were a shady girl.....

Since you are spying on me, you know my slack ass is procrastinating going to the gym..... AGAIN! lol

PS - nice new avabuttavar hot stuff....

It's called an Assatar Daisy. This one is old I just felt like switching. It's the same backside anyhow. lol

Daisy, I know what you mean by folks slacking off on the bike...though I see them do that on the elliptical trainer and the stairclimber, too...one chick was chatting on her cell phone the other day, and there was a guy hanging all over the climber, just barely pushing the steps down.

I really don't know what they expect to accomplish with so little effort.

Top Bottom